September 07 - 14, 2019 - 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral

I have moved this post to the Cruise Meet Board and added the link to the 2019 Fantasy Directory where your fellow Dis Cruisers will find you. Happy Planning!

Just booked this one today for my family of 5! We booked a 3 day in 2017 in September and it got cancelled by Hurricane Irma. This is our re-do!! *fingers crossed*

3rd cruise....first time on the Fantasy! So excited to share this with my daughter !!

Hi! Just booked today for this cruise. I know that many people get together on Facebook for FE groups, but I don't Facebook so I am hoping that there will be enough for a group here. I am so ready for some pixie dust!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Hi there! Just booked for September! So excited! Anyone doing Fish extenders or a FB page. If not let me know and we can start!

I have had this booked since November, but just got around to joining the group here. I know FB has started an FE group for those interested. You could do one here if this thread was more active.

hello, could anyone insert a link to Facebook group for this cruise, couldn't find a FE at all.... thanks so much in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter