Sept Cruisers

Originally posted by BuncoHappens
We go Sept. 9 for the 3 days
single parents with kids in september 23rd :Pinkbounc :jester: princess: are there any other single parents attempting to go with their children, how fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fonda, we're married, but we have DS, 2, and will be on the Sept. 23 cruise.

See you there!!

Hello everyone!!! I will be cruising with my Husband, 4 1/2 year old DD Juliette and our 2 best friends. This is our first cruise and we are very excited. We would love to meet some of our fellow cruisers prior to our trip. :earsgirl:

My girlfriend and I are going on the Wonder 9-9-04. We are so excited we visit the Walt Disney Site almost everyday. I needed and outlet so I turned to The Dis. We are doing the Land/Sea Package from September 5th - 12th

My wife and I will celebrate our 15th anniversary on the Wonder on Sept 23!

I hope we don't feel too guilty cruising without the kids!!!

DW, DD(13), and myself on our first Disney Cruise!

We can't wait! Even though we will be at WDW in July all we are talking about is our Labor Day Cruise!

Thanks to all here that have provided some outstanding information. We will be putting it to good use.

September feels so far away. Why can we be leaving today. Waiting for September 12,2004 (4 day cruise)

Cruising with our Best Friends and our Niece.( princess: )

DH and I will be on our first cruise Sep 9 - thanks to everyone on the boards for all of the tips! We'll be staying at Hilton Head prior to the cruise.

We are also going on the 3 night 9/23 cruise!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone help me! Tell me who do I get the countdown clock???

thanks,

Well, we are excited! And I am reading all of these wonderful tips for you previous cruisers, and would love any helpful hints that any of you want to offer!

We just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter