Seniors want to experience Skyliner for first time. Best restaurant to book on it's route?

postmanrings

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be at Disney the week of Jan 28th and will do dining reservations soon. We are both 66 yrs old and wanted to ride the Skyliner since we have not been there for a few years. We are staying at Bay Lakes, but would like to schedule a nice place to dine reservation sometime after a day at a park. Thanks much!

Topolino's at the Riviera! Right off the Skyliner, great view and really good food. Definitely make reservations. Enjoy!

Topolino's is fabulous.

Less pricey and equally tasty, IMO, is the Trattoria al Forno in BoardWalk Inn. It's an easy 5-10 minute walk (stroll pace) from the International Gateway Skyliner station.

My wife and I will be at Disney the week of Jan 28th and will do dining reservations soon. We are both 66 yrs old and wanted to ride the Skyliner since we have not been there for a few years. We are staying at Bay Lakes, but would like to schedule a nice place to dine reservation sometime after a day at a park. Thanks much!
Topolino’s at the Riviera resort is fabulous! It’s very popular and reservations book up quickly so be sure to book it as soon as you are able.😊

Definitely Topolinos, had a great experience there! Gorgeous views as well!

We've never been to the places suggested above, but do want to put in a vote for Sebastian's Bistro. The food is family style, delicious, less expensive by Disney standards. and is a short-ish walk from the skyliner at CBR. Very pretty view at night if waiting outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter