Sending packages to my brother - could they be any smaller!

Mickeyistheman

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone!

Hope all is well!

I have been doing better and have been able to keep in good contact with my brother.

However when we went to the Post office to find out about the boxes to send him things. I was quite shocked - they are soooo small. I mean you can hardly send anything in them.

Does anyone know if we can send something bigger or is that our only shot?

I don't know what they showed you but if it was the priority ones that have a set price for mailing they are small. The size I sent to my three sons are priority mail 12x12 or the next size up depending on what we are sending. Those will vary in price depending on how much it weighs and the zip. I don't know if that helps but my all three have been deployed twice and going again in Dec and never had a problem with them. Good wishes to your family and thanks for the service.
Sandy

okay hears the thing-the larger priority flat rate boxes 12x12x8 i think-cost you 10.95 to send to an APO-you can send any size any weight box you want-but-its going to cost you-that same sized box-not sent flat rate-on average is about 20.00 to send priority to an APO-a larger box will go up proportionately. You can send boxes parcel post-but they take forever to get there-priority is about 8 to 10 days to most locations-parcel post can take a month-best solution if you want to send a bunch of stuff is multiple flat rate boxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter