• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sell me on Max Pass.....

ok, this is good to know. We were wondering if we got it for just my DH and my son, if DH decided to take our daughter back to the hotel, would I be able to use his fast passes... so the answer is yes? I could technically just keep his ticket and scan it instead?

You can do this. I wouldn't keep his ticket though since he'll need it to get back in. Just use the app on the phone to scan the FP in. I had MP on my AP, but no one else did. A few times we bought MP for one other ticket (once we bought for all, but because of rider swapping with my younger two we didn't see the value). We never had any issue sharing FP. Similarly with regular FP (which also shows up in the app even though you are pulling them with your tickets) we were always able to share. Even when adding a switch pass to our account CM have told us more than once just give us 3 tickets, it doesn't matter which tickets. They do not check who is using the FP. Mostly they just watch for the green light. And I've seen their handheld machines and have not actually seen a picture pop up, just names. I think they can access that information, but they don't. I have noticed they aren't even that good about making sure 5 people in scan 5 FP. I imagine it is kind of a boring job just standing there watching people scan.

OK, cool. That helps. So there is a bit of flexibility in who uses the fast passes. I like that. It was that way before, with the traditional fast pass system and it was helpful to be able to use someone else's if they weren't going to use it. (It was always the best when a group eating dinner at a table next to you decided they were done for the day and offered you any fast passes they had for the evening, lol).

Thanks again everyone! We are leaving next Monday and I'm so excited! It's been four years since we were last there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter