Secret Builders - Launch Today

hey guys i joined the game this morning i like it i'm twilightfan20 in the game and i keep gettng that survey thing when i go in anyone's house. i finished the quest and anyone know how long it takes for a unicorn egg to hatch

Fey, I just want to say how much fun I had doing the 3rd quest with you in the very early morning hours! That squid was a hoot!

I took a few screen shots and made some notes on the 3rd quest -- regretfully I did not do this on the 1st and 2nd, although I found them to be much easier. I'll post when I get it typed up. :)

Ok doing the second quest at chesire cat and the hint is a delicious gift may do the trick. Ok what do I give him. I have the blue tart but when I click it nothing happens.

Please help stuck with a sad cat :)

found it in the mine. Got all the quests done as I could but they were cute and fun :)

Seems like a really cute game, and I am having fun exploring and painting my house (over and over and over).

However, in all the online games I've tried, I have not found one that comes close to VMK in the area of building. The online gaming community is severely lacking in this area. Nothing comes remotely close.

If anyone involved in the development of any game is reading this, we want to BUILD. And I don't mean build a typical room with a sofa, a table, and some chairs. We want to think outside the box. We want to use our imagination, our creativity, to create fabulous things with STACKABLE and unique pieces.

I wish I had images saved on my computer of many of the FABULOUS room builds I've seen over the years on VMK to illustrate my point. I don't think the game developers "get it" when we say we want to build.... :confused3

Until we find a game where we can use our creativity to the fullest, I don't think we'll stick around in any one game for long.

Just my opinion as I continue my search for *the* game. :teeth:

Very cute game! Not sure how much I'll be playing, but it seems pretty good. :goodvibes

Very true Pink. Another think I've noticed is the lack of games where you can actually sit in the furniture.

If anyone involved in the development of any game is reading this, we want to BUILD. And I don't mean build a typical room with a sofa, a table, and some chairs. We want to think outside the box. We want to use our imagination, our creativity, to create fabulous things with STACKABLE and unique pieces.

I wish I had images saved on my computer of many of the FABULOUS room builds I've seen over the years on VMK to illustrate my point. I don't think the game developers "get it" when we say we want to build.... :confused3

I kept a pic of all my rooms :) but there are ones I already saved on disboard photos

Here are a few

63674pic_5-med.jpg

63674shamrock-med.jpg

63674closing_1-med.jpg

and one of my christmas favorites :)

63674aengus_mean.jpg

Seems like a really cute game, and I am having fun exploring and painting my house (over and over and over).

However, in all the online games I've tried, I have not found one that comes close to VMK in the area of building. The online gaming community is severely lacking in this area. Nothing comes remotely close.

Until we find a game where we can use our creativity to the fullest, I don't think we'll stick around in any one game for long.

Just my opinion as I continue my search for *the* game. :teeth:
Pink, you read my mind. You've summed it up perfectly.

A year ago we were having the most unbelievably creative fun with frosted gingerbread, gumdrops and candies. (Not to mention a zillion other fully functional items, including ride pieces.) I remember thinking that VMK had completely outdone themselves, yet again.

It's hard to be satisfied with games that are missing that kind of component.

Sorry everyone, I don't mean to hijack this thread. I just miss VMK so much right now.

I kept a pic of all my rooms :) but there are ones I already saved on disboard photos

Here are a few

63674pic_5-med.jpg

63674shamrock-med.jpg

63674closing_1-med.jpg

63674aengus_mean.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Belle! I teared up looking at these pictures just now. :(

We can't build anything even remotely close to those rooms with these other online game we've all tried.

Sorry everyone, I don't mean to hijack this thread. I just miss VMK so much right now.

Gosh, I miss it so much as well. The hole it left behind is compounded by the fact that no other game has the same draw.

There's a potential gold mine sitting here.... if someone would just grasp the vision of what we all are wanting in a game.

Sometimes I feel like we are a swarm of bees looking for a new hive. Even if someone came out with a game where we could build things and be creative, I think I would still miss the Disney cuteness factor. Look at these beautiful rooms. I say we storm their offices. Who's with me?? pirate:

Sometimes I feel like we are a swarm of bees looking for a new hive. Even if someone came out with a game where we could build things and be creative, I think I would still miss the Disney cuteness factor. Look at these beautiful rooms. I say we storm their offices. Who's with me?? pirate:

I know exactly what you mean. Even if a game attempts to create items with which we can build, it just won't be the same...it will never be the same.

Here are a few

63674pic_5-med.jpg

63674shamrock-med.jpg

63674closing_1-med.jpg

63674aengus_mean.jpg

Angus' Christmas parade! Woot! I had forgotten about his room.:)
Though I actually have some of yours saved Belle. In my friends folder. lol
I still need to go through and see how many megabytes I used in saving all of my VMK pictures! lol
Kim

I know exactly what you mean. Even if a game attempts to create items with which we can build, it just won't be the same...it will never be the same.

Yep.

No other game would have the Disney look or feel. :(

I also have quite a few pics on my computer. Several of other people's Christmas rooms from the last December.

Plus, where else could we say " now that sounds like a tree ear gold fight" and have it make perfect sense. princess:
Does anyone think that the Disney Online people still watch these forums (here, VMKF and others)? I think it's time for me to start calling them again.

princessmadiro princess: is playing thanks to dis telling her about it when she ran into her on smallworlds. THANKS dis for finding her there today too! :hug:
She really likes the quests and she even wrote a story builder that is so sweet and perfect for this holiday season. I hope they aprrove it and post it soon for you all to read. (it's in "the secret")

I have to say princess princess: has been searching constantly for her "home" ever since VMK closed. The number of games/sites she has tried is unreal-way too many to count!. You're all right-nothing comes close to VMK and never will unless disney brings it back in some form or another. I find it so difficult to believe that disney has no clue as to what they had in VMK. It blows my mind to think that disney could just throw it all away. After seeing all of these other games, VMK could have been a gold mine!
I only played VMK with princessprincess: when she couldn't find anyone else on to play with her or to help her build up credits or help her with a quest. We were always AMAZED at the incredible creative rooms we saw like yours LittleBelle (princess remembers visiting some of your rooms and doing your quests). It took princessprincess: awhile to even attempt to create/build anything even close to these. But, seeing the "magic" in these rooms got her excited and helped her reach in and find that creative side that she didn't know she even had. She always loved to paint/draw/ craft/ sculpt in real but when your severely limited physically it is very difficult (almost impossible) to do with much success. VMK brought her a canvas like no other. ok SORRY- I'm way off topic but this is just ONE example of how VMK helped my princessprincess: grow and it's thanks to many of you too!
:grouphug:
Lets just hope that the magic of the holiday season brings us a disney miracle!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter