Seaworld Hero Salute

ClarabelleCowFan

<font color=teal>Found Someone You Have<br><font c
I know DH, myself and the kids get in free (what a great benefit!) but if we have friends with us can we get any type of discount on purchasing their tickets?

Anyone know? I don't see any mention of that on the website.

I know DH, myself and the kids get in free (what a great benefit!) but if we have friends with us can we get any type of discount on purchasing their tickets?

Anyone know? I don't see any mention of that on the website.

By tickets for them at a cheaper price at your local MWR ticket sales, ITR.

Bumping this up.
Can I (dependant) be eligible to get myself and children into SW with this discount without my DH? I know it is a Here Salute and I am the dependant but my DH is unable to go now so I am concerned my ID will not be enough.

Yes you can get in without your hubby. You just need your ID card and your kids ID card and the voucher and thats it!

Bumping this up.
Can I (dependant) be eligible to get myself and children into SW with this discount without my DH? I know it is a Here Salute and I am the dependant but my DH is unable to go now so I am concerned my ID will not be enough.

Some of my kiddos are too young to have an ID card so hopefully they will still let them in. Thanks for answering:thumbsup2

Depending how old your kids are. If they are over the age of 10 they must have a ID card.

Any active duty, activated or drilling reservist, or National Guardsman is entitled to free admission under the Here's to the Heroes program. He or she need only register, either by clicking here and submitting his or her information or in the entrance plaza of participating parks, and show a Department of Defense photo ID. As many as three direct dependents of military personnel also are entitled to free admission. Dependents may take advantage of the offer without their service member, though an adult must accompany minor dependents, and dependent ages 10 and over must present valid dependent I.D.

Some of my kiddos are too young to have an ID card so hopefully they will still let them in. Thanks for answering:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter