Seasonal Pass?

charminnie

Mouseketeer
Can you use a seasonal pass for park to park in the same day and for annual pass rates at the Loews Royal pacific in February? More specifically the weekend before Mardi Gras? Thanks so much for the info. Im a Disney veteran, Universal newbie.

Can you use a seasonal pass for park to park in the same day and for annual pass rates at the Loews Royal pacific in February? More specifically the weekend before Mardi Gras? Thanks so much for the info. Im a Disney veteran, Universal newbie.

Yes you get park to park admission. Block out dates are:
Apr. 8–22, 2017
Jul. 1–31, 2017
Dec. 21–31, 2017

Yes you can get AP rates at RPR if offered.

AP rates are never guaranteed for any date but are generally available for non peak times and often for peak times, depending on room demand.

If you check out the date and rate threads on this forum you will be able to see what rates people got in the past for your dates.

Thanks so much. It looks like the season pass is only a few more dollars than 2 day park to park ticket. Does everyone in our family have to have the same ticket or can i just buy one season pass to use for room discounts?

Just buy one seasonal annual pass, but the reservation should be in the annual passholders name.

And be aware if there is a concert going on at US for Mardi Gras, a seasonal passholder cannot get into US that day, only IOA.

I am also trying to figure out whether I should get a Seasonal Pass. The concert days are holding me back from doing so. I am concerned about the concerts because there is no information out there. I contacted Universal Customer Service to find out about last week of November and first week of December 2017, and was told there are no concerts currently scheduled during that time. So that doesn't mean there couldn't be. I would hold out until last minute to buy the tickets but I am concerned that the prices may increase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter