Searching For Devine In Ak

ILOVEPOOH1

Adore the hundred acre wood
FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER SEARCHED FOR DEVINE IN AK...

IF YOU NEED AN IDEA OF WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE...

THIS MONTH'S COPY OF MEMORY MAKERS MAGAZINE (A SCRAPBOOKING MAGAZINE) HAS A LAYOUT WITH PICTURES OF HER IN IT. IT'S PRETTY COOL, THE PICTURES ARE GREAT. I DON'T REMEMBER THE PAGE NUMBER (I DON'T HAVE THE MAG W/ ME) BUT BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT

I WILL BE SEARCHING FOR DEVINE IN NOVEMBER

I have a great picture of Devine from 3-22-04. We didn't have to search for her. She was walking down a walkway and everyone was surrounding her.

Just back from AK. We spent nearly the entire day looking for her and never found her :( . When we asked a CM for her whereabouts, he had no clue what we were talking about (I think he was a college kid hired as temporary help!).

Anyway, we never found her. Wish we did, though, because she's one of the few sights in WDW that I haven't seen yet!

She'll be in Omaha this May! Really, it will be her 2nd trip to the Lauritzen Gardens. We had some awesome time watching her creep around.

In the Animal Kingdom, she is often in the pathway from Africa to Asia. You can always check at guest services or with a cast member to see if and when she is scheduled. Wind and rain will keep her inside, however.

We also saw Devine on the path between asia and africa..
VERY cool! DH walked up pretty close as Devine was just hanging against the wall... Then the head turned and the bonehead that I married said: "Dude! Its a Chick!" I wanted to die!! We have it on video and everything.

We've found her on the path between Asia & Africa a couple of times. She's beautiful and so fun to watch. Here are some pictures:

devine01.jpg

devine05.jpg

devine02.jpg

devine03.jpg

We will have to keep an eye out for her. I would love to be able to take pictures of her. We have been to AK twice and have never seen her.

I didn't need to look for her ....she almost ran over me. I was kinda doing my dazed.....I'm at disney walk ....and pretty soon I see huge plant covered stilts coming at me. Oh wouldn't that have been priceless if I didn't move fast enought. The headlines would read.......Disney guest and walking plant injured in fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter