• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea World 2nd Day Free!

want2go

Earning My Ears
On the SEA WORLD website you can purchase etickets-to print from your computer- at discount of 10% off, PLUS you get the 2nd day free ! When you enter the park on day 1, you can get the 2nd day ticket with ID and printed eticket for use within the next seven days-FREE!

http://www.seaworld.com/seaworld/fla/index.html

Moving this to the Sea World board.

The buy 1 day get a year free is the Fun Pass. Unfortunately, that offer expired in April.

the key word is 30 days in advance. Not within 30 days. I inquired before i order them, since I plan on being there November 5,(within 30 days)

They told me for the 20% discount i needed to buy them
on October 5.

both deals include 2nd day free

Have just been on sea world site. Unfortunately missed out on 30 advance purchase as we're going in 5 days! But is the SW/BG
adult ticket for $82.95 a good price. I'm from the UK and like to do as much advance purchasing and bookings as possible. :Pinkbounc

You are doing the right thing pricing in advance. You shouldn't have to pay full price for anything in Orlando because of the unfortunate downturn of our economy here. Sorry you missed out on the 30 day advance deal. $82.95 is about the best rate less than 30 days out. $10 off discounts with a coupon per park is the maximum discount I have seen at the Busch parks on short-notice. I would take that rate and feel good that it is better than any rate that Disney offers on 2 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter