Scrapping with SWAP items

That is a great idea. Aren't there other scrappers who have camper/trailers too? We could find someplace that we could all go to and have a scrapping camping trip.

It would be! We would pick someplace that had things for the men and kid folks to do while we concentrated on scrapbooking. I'd say leave them home ;), but I need my man to drive the trailer.

Here are a few pages I've done recently.

This was a page by Hope from a sketch swap,
DSC_0331.jpg

Nemomom made this in an ABC swap,
DSC_0321.jpg

123SA made this in a sketch swap,
DSC_0324.jpg

I made this for a sketch swap,
Minnie.jpg

Congrats on getting caught up, Lisa! I'll never be caught up...ever. Great work, too!

thanks Jennifer! it does feel good to be current!
still have some other projects I'd like to get to some day....our wedding album, photos of Jim and I from 1993 - 2000 when I started scrapbooking and my early days of photos my mom gave me!

love your LO's Morgan is so cute in her braids!!!

Cute pages Lisa and Jennifer!

Congrats on being caught up Lisa! I am sooo jealous as I get further behind each day! Tomorrow I get to upload the pics from our week with my parents....which means I have 7 months of pics to sort and print.:confused3 Oh well, I will get it all done someday!

Cute stuff Lisa & Jennifer :)

Lisa--congrats on being caught up. I don't think I'll ever get there ;)

Here are some pages that I made using scrap pieces last Saturday at Michaels crop night.

Freshman: the title, jacket, and squares were made by DisneyBarlans for a school swap.
DSC00030001.jpg

I'm making pages for the individual events in each year and then making a summary page for each year. This is the fresman one. The title, the squares with the 9, and journal box (I added the star paper behind it) were made in a school swap, but there wasn't a name on the bag so I don't know who made it.
DSC00031002.jpg

I made the cook in the Cricut swap.
DSC00032003.jpg

The Bravo title was made by Musical Disney Dreams. That title piece got lots of compliments at the crop. Everyone loved it!
DSC00033004.jpg

The title, journal box, and ribbon were made by 123SA in a school swap.
DSC00034005.jpg

This is the summary sophomore page. I made the 10 in a school swap.
DSC00035006.jpg

The Pool Fun title was from a swap, but it wasn't in a baggie so I don't know who made it or what swap it was from.
DSC00036007.jpg

The journal box, photomat, and the embellished rectangle piece were made by Mazda in one of the color swaps.
DSC00037008.jpg

Thank you all for such great swap pieces to use on my pages! I haven't been able to join in swaps much this year and using the swap pieces I have helps me still feel like I'm part of the swaps.

Great pages! It reminded me I need to do a pages about DS(18) getting his exam results (not that he let me take a photo so it will be a screen shot of the college acceptance:rolleyes2.....)

have a few more to share from our day in Seattle with Rachal (Johnsonslovedisney)

letters from letter swap....paperclips by wdwmickey....sketch page from JJ&JHsmom

P1110887.jpg

sketch page is mine

P1110886.jpg

the blue set with squares by JJ&JHsmom and the blue plaid set by ckmom97

P1110885.jpg

fish aquarium by musicaldisneydreams

P1110884.jpg

thanks ladies for all your great pieces!!!

I lurk this thread quite a lot. Soooo why am I just now seeing these? so awesome. I think I am going to scrap these digitally. :) have all the stuff ready to go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter