Scrapbookers; check this out!

hi sandra:D
thanks for sharing this. i have a friend who keeps pestering me to start a disney scrapbook, she has a little group that gets together once or twice a month to work together on their scrapbooks. i keep saying someday LOL ...maybe after this next trip:D let us know when you get a web site together. i would love to see it.

kathe:D

Thanks a lot for this site. I love it. I'll share it with my many scrapbooker friends.

Sandie

Thanks for the kind words SandraC, can't wait for your site!

I also have it bookmarked. Some really great idea's on it.

Sandra,
We still have to get together at that scrapbook store one day!!! I keep thinking about that. (I'm still working on my Disney book from our Dec trip. It's going very slow)

Thank you so much Timon for sharing these scrapbook pages & your great web-site. I showed it to my girls this morning and they're all excited about starting a new hobby. Sure would give our 30 rolls of chronologically-in-order i.e. BORING photos of our trip the beautiful excitement they deserve. Since that includes the photos the kids took too some cropping is definitely in order. Actually, I'll have to admit they took some better ones than Mom on lots of occasions!

I also really loved the example of your scrapbook office. So organized and with normal, everyday materials.

CdnMom2

I am glad your girls are excited about scrapbooking!!! It is SO much fun to do, it's a GREAT hobby!!!

I am in the midst of redoing my SB room as my hubby and a friend just built me a 12 x 12 shelf unit and next week they are building me a 8 x10 shelf unit and I am SO excited!!!

By the way, I post a lot on the SB forum here at the DIS and there are some VERY helpful very great people over there if you ever need some help or ideas.

Have fun scrappin'!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter