Scott AFB Area Info

kc10family

DIS Veteran
Anyone live or lived around Scott AFB? I am looking for info on the area.

Schools, private schools (I must not be asking the interest the correct questions because I am not getting much)

Dance classes for kids
Singing teachers

local events

etc

Hello, im hoping you get more info, ive been tdy a few times there. I am looking for a website that has all the local info that i used while i was there so hopefully i will find it and pm it to you shortly. Hope you get more replys ill try to pm you asap

Hi. We have been stationed here at Scott since 2002. Love it! Hubby is due to retire next summer. We live a few miles north of the base in the country. I have one child in public school and 3 in private. I would be more than happy to talk to you about the area. Small town, yet St. Louis near by. Easy access to the airport to go to Orlando. Matter of fact, we just got home from WDW tonight. My husband deploys tomorrow.... I was getting on the Disboards for "happy" stuff and ended up migrating over to this military board. Guess you can tell what's on my mind! Anyhow...PM me and I will do my best to help out. How old are the kids? There are plenty of places for about everything around here---dance, gymnastics, cooking, karate, bowling, etc. etc. Debi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter