• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SCI FI

Boardwalk Gal

Lean not on your own understanding.
is Sci Fi open? it seems there is no reservations available even as far out as 60 days.

It is open. It was a hard ADR to get before, now with limited capacity it's even harder. I had a hard time getting one for a party of 3, but got one for a party of four. It's ok if less people show up, it's only a problem if more people show up than what's on the ADR.

SciFi is a hard one for sure!
Touringplans has a free reservation finder (you can search two ADRs at a time), that can help a lot, along with stalking WDW page since availability is immediate.

Book for 4 or 6. Due to current seating arrangements (one party per car), you won’t be stopping another family from getting a reservation. The system doesn’t recognize that and loads in almost all 4 or 6 size groups.

We ran into the same issue. Tried to make a ressie for 2 and nothing came up but when I chose 4 people, multiple times appeared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter