Scene+ Program

Thank you! I just checked and Ontario Sobeys has the same buy $150 get 1,000 points.

Sadly, Thrifty Foods doesn't seem to have this deal this week! I was really hoping to grab the max 5000 points and then get myself one last Disney gift card before my trip in a few weeks!

I just checked the web site again today.
I was looking to see if they had brought back the Disney gift cards but still don't see them.
Anyone else check recently to see if Gift cards have been added back?

Thanks Mel

I just checked the web site again today.
I was looking to see if they had brought back the Disney gift cards but still don't see them.
Anyone else check recently to see if Gift cards have been added back?

Thanks Mel

As far as I can see the GC redemption is still down. What I do is buy a Disney GC at Thrifty Foods when I buy groceries and redeem the dollar amount of the GC at the till. You just have to make sure you are buying as much or more in groceries as you get in GC. So, buy $50 worth of groceries, add on a $50 GC, and redeem $50 worth of points. The points/$ for Disney GC is WAY better than redeeming online.

As far as I can see the GC redemption is still down. What I do is buy a Disney GC at Thrifty Foods when I buy groceries and redeem the dollar amount of the GC at the till. You just have to make sure you are buying as much or more in groceries as you get in GC. So, buy $50 worth of groceries, add on a $50 GC, and redeem $50 worth of points. The points/$ for Disney GC is WAY better than redeeming online.
Great idea Hon
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Great idea Hon
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Glad I could help!

I am not 100% sure but I *think* the Disney GC redemption amount online for a $50 GC was over 6000 points but if you do it the way I described, it will only cost you 5000 because the system redeems the points at the till as if you are redeeming for groceries.

This is the way! Been doing this with PC points for years and now that I’ve switched to Scene I do the same thing. Makes my DVC dues a lot cheaper!

Sadly, Thrifty Foods doesn't seem to have this deal this week! I was really hoping to grab the max 5000 points and then get myself one last Disney gift card before my trip in a few weeks!

Thrifty Foods is doing the gift card deal this week! Time to grab my 5000 points and get that last Disney gift card!

How long do Scene points take to post from groceries? I went yesterday and earned a bunch at FreshCo, just curious if they are a week like AM or right away like PC (at least at Shoppers)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter