*****Scavenger Hunt Sent/Received*****.....COMPLETED!!

DC says my package was rec'd yesterday. :)

Yes, it was! It was a nice surprise for a not-so-nice day!

1. a lime green item......lime green Mickey antenna topper - love it and it will be on the car on June 5th when we leave for Disney. I'm a Disney antenna topper collector! :cool1:
2. an item that is square in shape.....post its
3. an item that has an animal print on it (can be the pattern or the animal) or an animal shaped item (like stuffed, jewelry, etc).....Little stuffed Pooh
4. an item with Mickey Mouse on it.....little tin with classic Mickey cartoon character and tattoos - maybe I should wear a tattoo to Disney - what would my 12 and 7 year old DGS's think? :rotfl:
5. a sweet treat.....M & M's and Jolly Rancher lollipops
6. a salty treat.....microwave popcorn
7. a key ring.....snowflake key holder
8. an item with flowers on it or something to do with flowers.....Yankee Candle votive
9. something that cost exactly $1.00.....chocolate hazelnut decaf tea bags and Sponge Bob cards
10. something for the hair or head.....bands and pins
11. a reusuable bag.....tan bag
12. a pen that was free (advertisement or you picked up somewhere).....Hershey Bliss pens
13. an item that starts with the letter "P".....pink pencils and Princess pack of memo pads
14. lip balm or lip gloss.....Wei East lip smoother
15. literature, brochure or map from someplace you have been .....Cincinnati museum brochures

Nice package! Thank you so much. :hug: This was such a fun exchange and I love reading what everyone has received.

Donna

I had received my exchange from DJT. She had sent me-

1. a lime green item......lime green Mickey head with chain
2. an item that is square in shape.....box of Disney tissue
3. an item that has an animal print on it (can be the pattern or the animal) or an animal shaped item (like stuffed, jewelry, etc).....Cheshire Cat kooky pen
4. an item with Mickey Mouse on it.....Mickey album
5. a sweet treat.....assortment of different candies
6. a salty treat.....stadium peanuts
7. a key ring.....America from Epcot key ring
8. an item with flowers on it or something to do with flowers.....oven mitt
9. something that cost exactly $1.00.....Mickey stamp set
10. something for the hair or head.....hairbrush
11. a reusuable bag.....Disney bag
12. a pen that was free (advertisement or you picked up somewhere).....U.S. Bank pen
13. an item that starts with the letter "P".....purple paintbrush...Pooh pin, and Daisy paper clip
14. lip balm or lip gloss.....Juke balm
15. literature, brochure or map from someplace you have been .....Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge brochures

Thank you so much Donna. Loved everything, especially the Mickey head :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the box. I usually attach a lime green Mickey head like that to my backpack when I'm at Disney. :woohoo:

Yes, it was! It was a nice surprise for a not-so-nice day!

1. a lime green item......lime green Mickey antenna topper - love it and it will be on the car on June 5th when we leave for Disney. I'm a Disney antenna topper collector! :cool1:
2. an item that is square in shape.....post its
3. an item that has an animal print on it (can be the pattern or the animal) or an animal shaped item (like stuffed, jewelry, etc).....Little stuffed Pooh
4. an item with Mickey Mouse on it.....little tin with classic Mickey cartoon character and tattoos - maybe I should wear a tattoo to Disney - what would my 12 and 7 year old DGS's think? :rotfl:
5. a sweet treat.....M & M's and Jolly Rancher lollipops
6. a salty treat.....microwave popcorn
7. a key ring.....snowflake key holder
8. an item with flowers on it or something to do with flowers.....Yankee Candle votive
9. something that cost exactly $1.00.....chocolate hazelnut decaf tea bags and Sponge Bob cards
10. something for the hair or head.....bands and pins
11. a reusuable bag.....tan bag
12. a pen that was free (advertisement or you picked up somewhere).....Hershey Bliss pens
13. an item that starts with the letter "P".....pink pencils and Princess pack of memo pads
14. lip balm or lip gloss.....Wei East lip smoother
15. literature, brochure or map from someplace you have been .....Cincinnati museum brochures

Nice package! Thank you so much. :hug: This was such a fun exchange and I love reading what everyone has received.

Donna

I had a lot of fun putting it together. I tried to think of things that would at least be fun if not usable. :) Baby oil will take those tattoos right off when you are done wearing them. So will some sunscreens.:sad1:

Glad they all went to a good new home. :thumbsup2

I had a lot of fun putting it together. I tried to think of things that would at least be fun if not usable. :) Baby oil will take those tattoos right off when you are done wearing them. So will some sunscreens.:sad1:

Glad they all went to a good new home. :thumbsup2

I also thought it might be fun to put a tattoo on when I return from WDW and wear it to work. People already think I'm a Disney nut so that would verify their thinking and be a good joke! :rotfl:

Meriweather, did you get your heart pin from Celestial Teas? That's where I got mine! I drink a lot of Celestial Tea!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Red dress?? I bought mine at Macy's....years ago.
I wear it on my coat every Feb. for Women's Heart Health month.

Sounds like a fun package Donna. Sorry yesterday was a not so good day for you :hug:

I am an antenna topper collector too!!

TOMORROW is mail day!! Still quite a few to get mailed out.
Also, if you said you were GOING to mail......please make sure to come back and actually say that you DID mail so I can mark you off ::yes::

Some really neat sounding ideas.
I had hoped to have mine packed to mail today but, I wasn't feeling well last night. :headache: SO, mine will definitely get packed up to night to mail tomorrow. I'll post back then when I mail it.

Red dress?? I bought mine at Macy's....years ago.
I wear it on my coat every Feb. for Women's Heart Health month.

Oh....I hadn't realized that there were other sources of the red dress pins.

flrose, I hope you feel better, soon!:goodvibes

:yay: :banana: :yay:

My package arrived today from Miss Meriweather!!

Here is my package:

1. a lime green item- sunglass clip holder (which I could desperately use in my car! :thumbsup2 )
2. an item that is square in shape- Las Vegas coasters (my husband stole these already :lmao: )
3. an item that has an animal print on it or an animal shaped item- Hippo shaped stress relief squeeze (so cool!)
4. an item with Mickey Mouse on it- can cozy (I love these, especially living in the south!)
5. a sweet treat- delicious chocolates!
6. a salty treat- cashews (one of my fav nuts!)
7. a key ring- stuffed gecko (so cute)
8. an item with flowers on it- scarf from India (very lovely!)
9. something that cost exactly $1.00- Hearts & Crazy 8's (Tae will enjoy playing, we are card players here ;) )
10. something for the hair or head- Royal Caribbean cap (my fav cruiseline)
11. a reusable bag- Kohl's ( I buy a lot of my exchange items there, great store!)
12. a pen that was free- tulips.com pen
13. an item that starts with the letter "P"- popcorn!! popcorn::
14. lip balm or lip gloss- Tutti Dolce lemon meringue (one of my fav lip glosses!)
15. literature, brochure, or map from someplace you have been- Disneyland Park & Disneyland California Adventure Park

Great treasure hunt, Nancy! Thank you!! :goodvibes

And I wanted to quickly note that my package is all done and labeled, the postman will pick it up in the morning! I'll post again tomorrow after he gets it. :thumbsup2

I had to laugh about collecting the Disney antenna toppers, because I collect them too...sort of. I love them, so I bought a bunch last time we were at the park. I excitedly went out to our car to put one on and said to my husband, "Where's our antenna at?" Low and behold, our car doesn't have one! Just my luck! LOL!

Glad to hear it arrived, Nikki.
That was a lot of fun.....can't wait for the next one.

LOL...I have a topper on my car, but the majority I display at home. DH made displays for them. They are packed right now, hope I can find a good place for them at the new house. I do have a few :rolleyes:

Rose Mary....hope you are feeling better.

mine went out today - priority with DC - sorry so close to deadline! I had hoped to get it out earlier, but the week got crazy - also, after reading of some boxes received, I realized I didn't follow directions exactly - instead of a brochure from somewhere I went, I sent something from somewhere I went - but it does have writing on it! Hope I haven't lost my membership in the exchangers club!

And I wanted to quickly note that my package is all done and labeled, the postman will pick it up in the morning! I'll post again tomorrow after he gets it. :thumbsup2

I had to laugh about collecting the Disney antenna toppers, because I collect them too...sort of. I love them, so I bought a bunch last time we were at the park. I excitedly went out to our car to put one on and said to my husband, "Where's our antenna at?" Low and behold, our car doesn't have one! Just my luck! LOL!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That is why I had a lime green one give away. I don't have an antenna on my car either.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That is why I had a lime green one give away. I don't have an antenna on my car either.

Lucky me!! :thumbsup2 I have an antenna on my car and so does DH and we both have toppers on ours. Can't wait to put the lime green one on for our trip. The last one I bought was a Mickey ice cream bar and it's just too cute. :woohoo:

Sent my box out yesterday. Should get there early next week sometime. Meant to post yesterday but my computer was acting nuts. lol

TODAY is mail day!!

There are still 5 exchanges to get mailed out....please be sure to post here when you mail so I can mark you off the list.

Thanks ya'll! Feeling much better today. It's Fri. :cool1: and I'm ready for the weekend.
Just returned from the post office where my package was sent Priority w/Delivery confirmation.
Had a little confusion with the items when I was packing last night so hope I didn't leave anything out. Thought I had the "P" item then couldn't find it and went scrambling to find something else when it magically appeared to me. :rotfl:

Glad you are feeling better, Rose Mary.

Just 3 more to be reported on now :yay:

I will send reminder PMs later to those that don't check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest