• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SB: Gift Album

grover

DIS Veteran
Well I have decided to do my very first gift album and have high hopes of getting it done in time to give to my mom for christmas!!
I happen to have all of my family's pictures from when we were growing up! They are all sitting in a box in some really awful albums. The pictures date from 1973 (the year I was born!). Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do with the all of the pics I won't be using, I want to put them in new albums and give them back to my mom but they are an odd size, they are square! I think that a magnetic album may be my only choice-are there any magnetic albums which are safe for your pictures?
Thanks
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

sells photo sleeves that hold 3.5 x 3.5 inch prints and sell for $8.50 / 25 pages

Holds twelve 3½" x 3½" prints
Available in packs of 25 or 100
Fits in standard size 3 ring binders

They also sell negative sleeves and virtually every other size you can think of.

Thanks for the info, it is good to know that there is photo sleeves that will fit my odd size photos.
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter