Savis workshop , rise of resistance help going tomorrow

scorpio69

Earning My Ears
Hi all, we are going tomorrow . My daughter wants to build a light saber, I know I need to reserve a time but since we want to do rise of resistance Iam not sure what to do. Iam hopefully going to try a reservation at 7 am but even then we won’t know exactly what time we will be done
any suggestions?

Since you have to pre-pay for Savi’s, I recommend that you select the reservation time you want for the lightsaber build. You may want to consider a later Savi’s reservation, since some of the rides may not allow you to carry the lightsaber, SWGE looks cool in the evening, and the lightsabers look better at night. Regardless, try for ROTR at 7 am, using the tips on this board. If your times conflict, go to Savi’s first so you aren’t charged as a no-show, and then go to the the ride and explain your situation when you are finished. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter