Sarah & Fred - 1.11.07 - AK/MK - The Perfect Midnight Stroll

Hi Sarah!

Thanks so much for checking in with us. I too have been waiting to hear all about your magical day. I can only imagine how anxious you are to get the photos yourself! I'm sure it will be well worth the wait!

We will patiently wait until you get to post your report and photos. :rolleyes1 It's not every day that we get to see/hear about a MK wedding! :yay:

Subscribing. Just caught wind of this amazing wedding from a different thread. I"m honestly glad I just got on, because the built up suspense of even a week ago would have killed me! Can't wait to see more!

Sarah - I'm giggling over here thinking that others didn't find your wedding "legit". I hope your photos arrive soon and they're everything you hoped they would be. Can't wait to read your story!

ditto Kelly and Shira! Sarah first of all no rush. enjoy your newlywed status first and foremost.:goodvibes

can i ask a dumb question? where is the "other board" you ladies mentioned?

Your pictures gave me goosebumps!!! Actually, the one where you're dancing behind the castle is the exact spot that DH proposed. :) Can't wait for the TR!

:wave: Congratulations on your beautiful MK wedding!!!

I can't wait to see the rest, it looks AMAZING!

WoW! How did I miss this before?? I can't wait to see more. I didn't think they allowed these anymore. Wasn't that the rumor? That they were waiting until after the whole Brides Magazine Valentines Day contest was over??

You are so lucky to have had your wedding at the castle!!!!!!!!!

That must have been SO amazing...truly a fairytale

LOVE IT...:cheer2:

Sarah. Wow I can't imagine how spectacular your wedding was. I am looking forward to hearing more. Hurry please!

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. This is something we all have dreamed about and for you to have had it come true.

looking forward to the TR and pictures. You truely did have a year of a million dreams all in one day

I can understand the people thinking this was not quite legit. I read the thread about some other brides/girls coming over to this board from another just to stir up trouble and thought that maybe this is there way to wind people up. But hopefully not, because if you have to do that to pass the day then your pretty sad eh!!

Looks like this is not the case in this instance thankfully as so many of us are looking forward to the report:thumbsup2

i'm pretty sure if i had this wedding that my behind would be at the photography place everyday, or making phone calls many times a day, to see where my pictures are!!! hahahah!! i'm really hoping they come in soon, i can't wait to hear more! :goodvibes (also it may help my grades a little since i'm always checking for updates during class so i have no idea what's going on now!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter