RuPaul's Drag Race Season 2 starts tonight!

Pandora got ROBBED tonight!

She was spot on! Perfect! It all comes back to Santino not liking her fashion style. Who cares? His personal style looks like he went dumpster diving to dress himself!

I thought Tatiana was good as Britney, but Pandora's Carol Channing was fantastic!

And on a side note, after the discussion of names for Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence on another thread, it strikes me that these ladies have some of the WORST drag names EVER!

"Tyra Sanchez"? Lame! "Nicole Page Brooks"? Yawn. "Morgan McMichaels"? Is that his real name as a boy, too? "Mystique Summers Madison"? What the heck?

"Pandora Box" is clever. "Raven" is pretty good given that it fits what we've seen of her "character" and "Sonique" is fairly good.

But on the whole, the drag names are horribly uninspired.

I was all over the board last night. The show itself led me in one direction, but that little half-hour show yanked me in another!

Morgan being nice and helping Tatiana?! Way to go Morgan! Oh wait... she's not so nice after all. Booo!

Raven (still my favorite... I think) looking amazing?! GO RAVEN!!! Oh wait... her attack of Tatiana's Britney was ridiculous. Booo!

I was all over the board last night. The show itself led me in one direction, but that little half-hour show yanked me in another!

Morgan being nice and helping Tatiana?! Way to go Morgan! Oh wait... she's not so nice after all. Booo!

Raven (still my favorite... I think) looking amazing?! GO RAVEN!!! Oh wait... her attack of Tatiana's Britney was ridiculous. Booo!

I don't watch the "untucked" show. Mainly because they've put that Robert Verdi trainwreck in between the two shows, and once the main show is over, I turn off the TV and forget to go back. So I've got no idea what happened "backstage".

I just think Pandora deserved the win this week no matter what.

What was up with the "Lady Gaga"? She had the look, but you can tell the girl had never seen any Gaga interviews or anything. She had no clue what Lady Gaga acts like.

What was up with the "Lady Gaga"? She had the look, but you can tell the girl had never seen any Gaga interviews or anything. She had no clue what Lady Gaga acts like.

I agree. It's like she had never seen Gaga at all in any capacity. LOL Same goes with Pink. Carol Channing though, was hilarious and I thoughw as better than Brittney.

I agree. It's like she had never seen Gaga at all in any capacity. LOL Same goes with Pink. Carol Channing though, was hilarious and I thoughw as better than Brittney.

Agreed I love Pandora's Carol. Tatiana is starting to bug me, where nothing makes her happy and she just gripes about everything. By the end of the two shows last night her voice was getting on my nerves.

Yes, Verdi must be destroyed!! He's taking up valuable space...and air...
:rolleyes:

Yes, Verdi must be destroyed!! He's taking up valuable space...and air...
:rolleyes:

Poor Robert! He isn't that bad! Although why he got wedged between the main show and the untucked show is beyond me.

And that comment Sonique made to Tatiana about her look being tired? This coming from Sonique after that dreadful Gaga performance and whilst wearing a lame tiger print gown! Talk about the pot and the kettle!

In all fairness, Sonique did apologize for it, but still.

I do have to disagree with the group here though and say that I was glad they gave the win to Tatiana for her Britney. That "I got lost" line was classic!

why he got wedged between the main show and the untucked show is beyond me.

In the hopes that people would stick around to see Untucked and just leave his hot mess of a show on until the next show.

It's a clear (and desperate) ploy to get people to tune into his crapfest, and I refuse to be manipulated into watching it.

In the hopes that people would stick around to see Untucked and just leave his hot mess of a show on until the next show.

It's a clear (and desperate) ploy to get people to tune into his crapfest, and I refuse to be manipulated into watching it.

Oh totally. It just amazes me that they would plop that hot mess between the two. I guess it really is true: desperate times DO call for desperate measures!

EDITED TO ADD: Last night's episode of his show was the first one I'd seen. As much as I want to defend it, I can't. Does anyone remember his show on the Discovery Channel a million and one years ago where he and this blonde woman with short hair would go around doing home makeovers? He was so funny on that!

Oh totally. It just amazes me that they would plop that hot mess between the two. I guess it really is true: desperate times DO call for desperate measures!

Or in this case, a desperate queen who is desperate for fame demanded desperate measures. :rotfl2:

:lmao: Poor guy... lol. I still think he ain't that bad!

Yeah, but you liked Santino, so clearly you've got a lack of judgement when it comes to reality television trainwrecks. :lmao:

She was spot on! Perfect! It all comes back to Santino not liking her fashion style. Who cares? His personal style looks like he went dumpster diving to dress himself!

I thought Tatiana was good as Britney, but Pandora's Carol Channing was fantastic!

Thank you.! Santino is getting on my last nerve.

I like Tatiana but come on Pandora's Channing was THE best of all of them. I don't know how Tatiana's Britney won. She had the lines, but not the look. Pandora had both. Hmph.

Can't stand Morgan, so wish she'd gone.

I also was amused when Rupaul asked JuJuBee her inspiration for comedy and she said the death of her father. Which I totally got, but Rupaul didn't know what to say.

And I like Jessica, she's so sweet.

Oh well, 'til next week.

AMEN! I'm glad I'm joining this conversation late (I was away at a work conference and wasn't accessing the boards and didn't even get to watch the show until last night).....but I'm glad someone else said it first. Pandora was absolutely robbed. Tatianna was a close second, but Pandora met the challenge head on and should have been rewarded.

And as for Santino----what a useless oxygen thief! :rotfl2: I agree----who CARES what his fashion sense for Pandora, or anyone else, is since he's such a trainwreck himself?!?! And please....I am still scarred by some of the hideodeous (yes, that IS a "Wicked" reference! :lmao:) things he created on his season of Project Runway----remember the AWFUL "deer inspired" underwear collection in "homage" to Heidi Klum? Remember the MONSTROUS "firebird" skating costume he created for Sasha Cohen?! UGH! I do, however, love that Merle Ginsberg keeps trying to get him to process the fact that he clearly just doesn't understand what a drag queen is supposed to be:

Santino: "It almost seems like Pandora's more comfortable when she's playing a character and dressed up."

Merle: "She's a DRAG QUEEN!"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Amen, sister-friend, Amen!:thumbsup2

OY....anyhow....the longer I watch, the more I'm suspecting the show is shooting itself in the foot. If it's point is to find a drag queen who will put together amazing entertaining numbers worthy of touring pride festivals all over the country and sponsored by Absolut, they're going about the eliminations (and some of the challenges) the wrong way. I mean----i actually do hate Sonique's personality.....but I feel pretty certain that throngs of drunk queers in the Castro in SF or Church Street in Toronto or in Chelsea in NYC would be really entertained by watching her skinny, flexible, scantily clad body flip all over the place during a number on stage at Pride! :worship::worship:-----far more entertaining than watching Tyra do the dullest Beyonce impersonation ever or Jessica doing WHATEVER that crazy RuPaul impersonation was! :lmao:

still pulling for Pandora at this point and have decided againt Tyra

Just set the recorder for tonight, am I reading things wrong, or is tonights show on at 8:30? :confused3

Just set the recorder for tonight, am I reading things wrong, or is tonights show on at 8:30? :confused3

I just checked Logo Online and it appears that tonight is all re-runs. No new episode.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest