• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

RunDisney Expo boarding group question

DisneyRobbie

Earning My Ears
I am having issues getting an expo check-in pass. I have signed the digital waiver and supposedly the check-in pass is supposed to be on your rundisney account right after you sign the waiver. I asked disney IT and they said all I needed to get my race bib was the email response that I signed my digital waiver which is great.

My question (which I asked Disney and did not get an answer): To get a boarding group for the expo day 1 merchandise, do you have to have an Expo check-in pass? I did not see this anywhere on the RunDisney websites. I guess a better question is do you have to be a run disney participant at all to get a boarding group? Thanks.

Expo passes won’t be released until either the 31st or the 2nd (I mix up what those 2 dates are for....one is runner tracking and the other is expo passes.)

Expo passes are for bib pickup. (Anyone over 18 will also need photo ID to verify that they are who they say they are.)

The only thing you need to get into the official rundisney merch building on day 1 is the MDE app and a “boarding group.” Anyone with the app can get into the VQ. You don’t need to be in the VQ for anything else at the expo.

Last edited:
Expo passes won’t be released until either the 31st or the 2nd (I mix up what those 2 dates are for....one is runner tracking and the other is expo passes.)

Expo passes are for bib pickup. (Anyone over 18 will also need photo ID to verify that they are who they say they are.)

The only thing you need to get into the official rundisney merch building on day 1 is the MDE app and a “boarding group.” Anyone with the app can get into the VQ. You don’t need to be in the VQ for anything else at the expo.
Dec 31 was for the expo pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter