• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

runDisney Contact Info?

Z-Knight

DIS Veteran
Besides the generic web form on the runDisney site is there another email or contact info to reaching someone?

I tried the phone number listed but apparently everyone has been fired at runDisney since it always goes to voicemail.

I bought a registration as a gift for someone when i was registering myself. Got email notice that they need to sign waiver, had my account send link to gift person, when that link was clicked the registration disappeared from my account but was NOT linked in gift account...so now it is nowhere to be found - though I have purchase confirmation number at least. Really need a human to talk to and not voicmail - no one has returned any response in 2 days...i guess maybe it takes them much longer to respond?

I'm assuming you registered a specific person, which would make this a "disappearing registration" issue?

If so, it's pretty easy to take care of when you do bib pick-up. Happened to my SIL for SS (for a few reasons...I used her middle initial, and she changed jobs/emails so she couldn't access it for a few reasons.)

a little complicated...i registered them as a a gift so they dont know about it till Xmas. in doing so i had a secondary email for them as well and that corresponds to a second runDisney account effectively....i clicked on the runDisney link email from this second account but instead of linking it, the thing disappeared and the link only works once....so somewhere there is a registration but not on my original purchase account, nor on this gift account.

it's still a disappearing registration though, right? you just didn't use an email they know about.
I can understand why you want to get this taken care of now. I don't think there's a special number or email. You could just email/call again. Or check that holding email once a day and see if the waiver shows up (they take care of it without contacting you) since when this happened with SIL she still got it emailed to her to "claim."

yeah,exactly...the registration basically disappeared and is in some internet ether between my account and the gift account.

i just wish you could talk to an actual human instead of leaving blind emails or voicemails.

thx

yeah,exactly...the registration basically disappeared and is in some internet ether between my account and the gift account.

i just wish you could talk to an actual human instead of leaving blind emails or voicemails.

thx
This has been happening since they started the Virtual Waiver system. Runner Relations at the Expo can sort it out in short order if you can't get in touch with them beforehand.

This has been happening since they started the Virtual Waiver system. Runner Relations at the Expo can sort it out in short order if you can't get in touch with them beforehand.
kind of hoping to do it before Christmas so I can give the gift.

Sadly this is a gift that the person I made it for probably doesn't want since she hates me - and hence I will likely lose out on the 10K cost and I can't transfer the bib to someone else or donate it.

sigh.

Besides the generic web form on the runDisney site is there another email or contact info to reaching someone?

I tried the phone number listed but apparently everyone has been fired at runDisney since it always goes to voicemail.

I bought a registration as a gift for someone when i was registering myself. Got email notice that they need to sign waiver, had my account send link to gift person, when that link was clicked the registration disappeared from my account but was NOT linked in gift account...so now it is nowhere to be found - though I have purchase confirmation number at least. Really need a human to talk to and not voicmail - no one has returned any response in 2 days...i guess maybe it takes them much longer to respond?

a little complicated...i registered them as a a gift so they dont know about it till Xmas. in doing so i had a secondary email for them as well and that corresponds to a second runDisney account effectively....i clicked on the runDisney link email from this second account but instead of linking it, the thing disappeared and the link only works once....so somewhere there is a registration but not on my original purchase account, nor on this gift account.
I had a similar issue with my daughter last year. I registered her, and then when I tried to send her the waiver, it disappeared (no longer existed on my account nor did it appear on her account, which I had created for her). I think the issue was that the computer I was using when I clicked on the waiver transfer link (her email) was a computer that I was already logged into on my account.

In any case, it was no big deal. She was still registered (even though we couldn’t see it), and she just signed a paper waiver at the expo.

I had a similar issue with my daughter last year. I registered her, and then when I tried to send her the waiver, it disappeared (no longer existed on my account nor did it appear on her account, which I had created for her). I think the issue was that the computer I was using when I clicked on the waiver transfer link (her email) was a computer that I was already logged into on my account.

In any case, it was no big deal. She was still registered (even though we couldn’t see it), and she just signed a paper waiver at the expo.
I bet you that's exactly what happened here too. It did popup with the "you are not logged in" message though (if I remember correctly when I was doing it at 3am), so I figured I would login to the gift email and it would work, but even though I did, the registration didn't show up and the link was no longer working. So yeah. I don't want to wait till actual even though - I want to send the gift and the login information for Xmas so I would need it to actually show as being in the account - otherwise who knows if it really is there other than runDisney. Basically I figure this should be easy to fix, but dang if I can get a hold of anyone and it has been a couple of days since I sent the "Contact us" form.

I bet you that's exactly what happened here too. It did popup with the "you are not logged in" message though (if I remember correctly when I was doing it at 3am), so I figured I would login to the gift email and it would work, but even though I did, the registration didn't show up and the link was no longer working. So yeah. I don't want to wait till actual even though - I want to send the gift and the login information for Xmas so I would need it to actually show as being in the account - otherwise who knows if it really is there other than runDisney. Basically I figure this should be easy to fix, but dang if I can get a hold of anyone and it has been a couple of days since I sent the "Contact us" form.
BTW, I did get a hold of them, and they could still see the registration (which was a relief), but they couldn’t figure out how to make it show up on either her nor my account, so we just had to take their word for it until the expo pass came out.

BTW, I did get a hold of them, and they could still see the registration (which was a relief), but they couldn’t figure out how to make it show up on either her nor my account, so we just had to take their word for it until the expo pass came out.
dang! That sucks.

Sadly this is a gift that the person I made it for probably doesn't want since she hates me

Well that's a bummer; I'm sorry.

I register my cousin for princess. And since the virtual waiver it's been a pain.

This is the path I follow.
1670608642149.png

I email them, cc'ing my cousin, and they take over from there and respond to her.

So maybe just do that, once you've given the gift.

And it's a nice gift, even if something has shifted since you bought it.

Well that's a bummer; I'm sorry.

I register my cousin for princess. And since the virtual waiver it's been a pain.

This is the path I follow.
View attachment 724046

I email them, cc'ing my cousin, and they take over from there and respond to her.

So maybe just do that, once you've given the gift.

And it's a nice gift, even if something has shifted since you bought it.
Thanks for that info...runDisney finally replied and in my situation it involved me making a separate email for her so she wouldn't get notified until I could give as a gift. runDisney said to contact them after I give the gift and they will merge the accounts and hence the registration will be added.

but yeah - I bought this for my fiancee but she has left me, moved out, cut me off and blocked me - so that's the back story on why she won't care, sorry tmi, I'm not doing well mentally. So I'll give her a Christmas gift, but since she refuses to speak to me then this gift and registration will go to waste. I lost my fiancee and she isn't coming back and so it is kind of apropos that I lost this registration too. sigh

Last edited:
Thanks for that info...runDisney finally replied and in my situation it involved me making a separate email for her so she wouldn't get notified until I could give as a gift. runDisney said to contact them after I give the gift and they will merge the accounts and hence the registration will be added.

but yeah - I bought this for my fiancee but she has left me, moved out, cut me off and blocked me - so that's the back story on why she won't care, sorry tmi, I'm not doing well mentally. So I'll give her a Christmas gift, but since she refuses to speak to me then this gift and registration will go to waste. I lost my fiancee and she isn't coming back and so it is kind of apropos that I lost this registration too. sigh

At least it sounds like rD was helpful and at least is attempting to help you keep the element of surprise. I'm sorry for what you're going through and hope she surprises you and has the maturity to embrace the gesture of your generous gift in spite of her animosity toward you.

At least it sounds like rD was helpful and at least is attempting to help you keep the element of surprise. I'm sorry for what you're going through and hope she surprises you and has the maturity to embrace the gesture of your generous gift in spite of her animosity toward you.
sadly i just found out that there will not be reconciliation ever due to some legal notification i got. its been 6 months and now i have to sue her to get ring back....funny how things all happen simultaneously and sadly not for the better.

well, i will inform runDisney to cancel the registration and release it for someone else...10k princess race....i know i wont get money back, but at this point i dont care and maybe someone will be happy if extra 10k becomes available

sigh

I'm so sorry Z.

Having been through a shock divorce 4+ years ago and just this year finding out that at least the entire last year of our marriage was just lie after lie, and those 4 years were also filled with lies and deceit while he pretended to be a normal human, I can really empathize with what you're going through.

I don't know why people have to be so rotten.

I'm so sorry Z.

Having been through a shock divorce 4+ years ago and just this year finding out that at least the entire last year of our marriage was just lie after lie, and those 4 years were also filled with lies and deceit while he pretended to be a normal human, I can really empathize with what you're going through.

I don't know why people have to be so rotten.
I'm so sorry @bumbershoot Thank you for your thoughts, I really appreciate them. Yeah, it isn't easy and I know people say it gets better, but I don't have that kind of optimism. I think I have a better chance of hitting 1:59 for a marathon then it getting better for me. So I'll focus on my running and I have just one goal there - to beat @DopeyBadger in any length race. I'm hoping he does one with his daughter so he has to go slow and I better hurry up and beat him cause once she grows up she'll probably outrun us all.

Thanks again - I really do appreciate it and I hope you are doing better.

So I'll focus on my running and I have just one goal there - to beat @DopeyBadger in any length race. I'm hoping he does one with his daughter so he has to go slow and I better hurry up and beat him cause once she grows up she'll probably outrun us all.

:-)

2023 Princess 5k. That's your next shot. I imagine we'll end up doing one of the Disneyland races when they return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter