• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RPR Reservations - Pay up front?! NO Visa Check Card!?

JackiefromJersey

Earning My Ears
What the heck!? I am trying to make reservations online for next weekend and first off, they want a full up front deposit and second, when I inputted my Visa Check Card it wasn't taken. I am assuming they want an actual credit card. UGH! I don't use my major credit card, I only use my VISA CHECK CARD from my BANK!! Like, hello people.. I have actual money in the bank... you can have it!!! Take it!!! hehe... What am I to do?!?! Has anyone experienced a similar issue!? I CANNOT use my credit card.. that IS NOT AN OPTION.

Should I call and ask what other options they have!??!?! I need to make reservations Friday (tomorrow!) or Saturday the latest (hope rates don't go back up!!!!!!)

Thanks all!! I love reading all the threads and comments... very helpful!!!

Try calling and making your reservation over the phone. Sometimes a "real person" can halp.

Gotta agree call and speak to a person not every one has a cc and they can reserve without one:jester:

I experienced a similar situation. When paying for a trip to Hawaii, my card was rejected. Apparently there is a one-day spending limit on the check card and the trip was over the limit. My bank lifted the limit for a 24 hour period so that the charge could go through. They explained it was for my safety that the limit had been set. I didn't even know about it. But glad its there, just in case . . .

It must be the limits. I have used my check card and it has worked, but only if I have not gone over my daily spending amount set by the bank.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter