• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RPR & Hotelkingdom

Cmbar

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used Hotelkingdom.com to get reservations at RPR or any of the Universal hotels? I see them come up but then they dissappear the next day. Also, if I were to get one of these hotels at a good rate here, would I then be eligible for the stay 4 nights and get tickets deal that is going on or do you have to reserve directly through Universal or Loews for that deal?

Is there any other way to get one of the Universal hotels at a discount and get the free ticket deals?

Thanks for any information!

PS DOes anyone know when the Kraft ticket deal for 5 days for 80.95 expires. Haven't bought it yet as I am trying to make sure I can't find a way to stay at Universal hotels. Also does it have an expiration date if I buy it from the website. Thanks again!

Check hotel kingdom frequently-their rates change periodically. I got a rate of $151.20 for 3/20-3/26-the best rate availabel for that week-our spring break. I think the Kraft deal is ongoing_i got my tickets a while back -oct or Nov. and they don't expire. I wouldn't think you could use the Universal deal with hotel kingdom. Hope this helps.

I'm in the dark about the Kraft ticket offer. Is there any information available about this? We're returning in June and I would love to find a good deal on tickets. Any help is appreciated. :confused:

Go to www.loewshotels.com and use AAA or APH (if you have annual passes) or FAN (if you have the fan club card) as the promotion codes. Keep trying as vacancies appear and disappear quickly.

Hi

You might do better if you make arrangement's seperately..You can buy one of the annual power passes and get some great room discounts at the onsite hotels....( and before anyone says you can't use a power pass for an APH,I had the reservation clerk check with her supervisor.) The power pass runs about $109.00 ...which is just 20 more then the 5 day pass..I got the RPR for $146.00 a night in Oct. So good luck with your plans:wave:

I thought the Mastercard deal was pretty awesome! Buy 4 five day tickets (good for both parks) and get 1 free. We got 5 tickets for $398 (including shipping). I wish I knew how to post links:confused: anyway it was on the universal site.

hth

curly :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter