Royal Pacific Resort - Add on guest at check in?

ml sumner

Mouseketeer
We currently have a reservation at RPR for Nov 25-Nov 27 for 2 adults and 1 child. My son has invited his cousin who is 11 years old to join us. I called today and tried to add him to our reservation but was told that the hotel is sold out for these dates, and they could not modify. Our room is a standard 2 queen room, and they will share a bed. Will it be possible to add him at check in time when we show up? I'm very worried as express passes are a big deal to us and I need to keep this room and have my nephew added to our room. Anyone who has been in this situation I would love to hear your experience with this.

Did you book direct? You can usually add the extra person online. Should not change your price because it is not changing the room type.

Did you book direct? You can usually add the extra person online. Should not change your price because it is not changing the room type.
I originally booked the reservation back in July through the Universal Orlando app with my annual pass discount. When I tried modifying the reservation it wouldn't and said no rooms were available. We just called the phone number on the reservation email and not the Universal website number like I called this morning, and they were able to add him to the reservation for us. I believe this number was the hotel directly.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest