How many trick or treat stations are there.....

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
at Oogie Boogie Bash? I watched a video of it on YouTube recently and thought I heard there were 12. Seriously? It doesn't seem like many for the price you pay. I remember a Diser said a few years ago how they got a lot of candy. How much do you really get? My definition of a lot of candy is when your pillow case starts to get heavy...And are they spread out throughout the park?...Don't know why this is in bold. I must have pressed a button somewhere.

You do get a lot of candy. It was less this year than in the past because they really cracked down on a “3 items per station” limit with the CMs, but just doing the interactive trails and hitting the BVS ones on our way to the lockers mid-party, we each got a grocery bag full of candy.

The BVS ones give out bigger candy items (like a full-size candy bar, Rice Krispie treat, or bag of M&Ms), but they pull them at the end of the night when everyone is flooding out, so if you want those, make sure you head down that way before 10:30.

at Oogie Boogie Bash? I watched a video of it on YouTube recently and thought I heard there were 12. Seriously? It doesn't seem like many for the price you pay. I remember a Diser said a few years ago how they got a lot of candy. How much do you really get? My definition of a lot of candy is when your pillow case starts to get heavy...And are they spread out throughout the park?...Don't know why this is in bold. I must have pressed a button somewhere.
Here's a photo of my treat haul from Thursday's party. This is from hitting every treat trail once, except Buena Vista street, as I just didn't feel the need for more on my way out at the end of the night.

Attachments

• OBB.jpg
    OBB.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 14

Here's a photo of my treat haul from Thursday's party. This is from hitting every treat trail once, except Buena Vista street, as I just didn't feel the need for more on my way out at the end of the night.
What?? No Reese's Peanut Butter cups? What a rip off! Lol.. Wow, you got a lot. So there's multiple treat tables at each station? That makes better sense.

What?? No Reese's Peanut Butter cups? What a rip off! Lol.. Wow, you got a lot. So there's multiple treat tables at each station? That makes better sense.
Hahaha, we literally said this at one point, wishing Disney had a partnership with Hershey's too so we could get Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! But it's all Mars sponsored. On the plus side—at least for me—that does mean Twix bars.

Yes, there is more than one station at each trail, so as you go through the line you'll stop and get candy multiple times. They do have some options for those with dietary or allergy restrictions as well. But I'll admit I'm glad those aren't included as a default anymore. While the grapes were refreshing, I wasn't a fan of the apple slices and carrots and separated them out the last two years to keep the fruit and veggies away from the dry candy. 😜

Not only are there several candy stops in each trail, you can go through the trails as many times as you want.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest