• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal court tea party

DisneyLove2015

Mouseketeer
Some questions about Royal court Tea Party-
Do the royal court tea parties happen at the same time each sea day? Are they on each sea day? (We will be on the 11 day southern this summer) How long do the parties last? Excited to hopefully try this with my 4 year old!!

Thanks!

Usually 3:00pm on sea days and they last 1 1/2 hour long. Our 5 yr old DD has been to 3 of them and loves them.

They are not on every sea day. On a 7 night cruise they usually have one on a sea day and another one on a port day. I'm not sure for an 11 day when they will be, but the time should be the same. My daughter has done 2 and loves them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter