• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Akershus Dinner?

Cappy81

Mouseketeer
My family and I have had their breakfast, but never dinner. I did look at their menu, but was also looking for any feedback or thoughts on how the dinner was there? It seems a bit pricey but I'm thinking it may be worth it for the kids to meet the princesses without waiting in line or using fastpass.Thanks.

Last edited:
We had dinner about a year ago. We enjoyed it very much.
There is a buffet with appetizers, meats and cheeses, salads etc. Then you order your entree from a menu and it is served to you.
The Princess interaction was very good.

We love Akershus. The Princesses are great...but we also love the food. I think I was a Viking once!

We have done it twice for breakfast, once for lunch and just did dinner this last trip. I thought it was great. I had the traditional meatballs with lingonberry jam. It was delicious. They had a small salad bar with cheeses and I can't remember what else. Dessert was also included. All three desserts were good, but the apple bread was the best, chocolate mousse second and the rice pudding type of dessert was not terrible, just not my thing. Sadly, my DD12 was not feeling well and ordered from the kids menu, but I still had to pay the adult price, even though we were not on the dining plan. Oh well, we wasted less food that way.

We enjoy all of our meals there and have always gone for lunch or dinner whether we are on the dining plan or out of pocket, although it is a much better value if you are on the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter