Rose Parade Float

gary403

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing
Anyone got pics of the Disney float in the Rose Bowl Parade?

No, but we saw it on TV and were very impressed, can't wait to go to DL.

Anyone know if the song they were singing is available as an MP3 anywhere. I LOVED that song.I beleive the title is called "Together We Are One" I appreciate any help you can give me on this. It was a beautiful float and song.

Thanks.

I've been as curious as you are, 919Florida, ever since I saw that float this morning. The KTLA crew mentioned that the song was called "One" and was originally made for the opening of Hong Kong Disneyland.

This is the best I could find on "One":

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts said:
...the float featured the U.S. premiere of the newest Disney song "One," written exclusively for the September 12 grand opening of Hong Kong Disneyland.

Wikipedia entry on Jacky Cheung said:
He also recorded a song for Hong Kong Disneyland, a multi-lingual song entitled "One." The music video for "One" was filmed at Hong Kong Disneyland.

I have a link to official HK Disneyland page where one can watch the music video but unfortunately I think I need more posts before I'm able to post a URL. I could PM you the link if interested. :teeth:

Disney Skies said:
I have a link to official HK Disneyland page where one can watch the music video but unfortunately I think I need more posts before I'm able to post a URL. I could PM you the link if interested. :teeth:

That would be great. I would love to have the link to the video. THanks

Looking for a copy of that song too. If anyone has any ideas where to find it please let me know.

Thanks

Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter