Rose & Crown Pub

Eljay

DIS Veteran
When I was at Epcot in June, the pub side of the Rose & Crown in the UK pavilion was closed for renovation. I was told it would reopen the first of July, anybody know if it's open yet?
:cool:

Sure is. We stopped in for a libation last week.

Anne

Any changes, or just a renovation. Also just before they closed for renovations, I saw something that implied you could something more substational food wise the ""snacky" type things in the pub, is this so?

I didn't notice anything new, although it looked "fresher" like it had been painted, etc.

Not sure if you can order off the full menu in the Pub. I picked up a copy of the pub menu to send to Deb, so it should be on her site in the next week or so. There were a couple of fairly substantial things on there, a sandwich or two anyhow if I recall.

Anne

Its too bad that it was closed while you were there. I always stop there for Fish and Chips and a Bass Ale while we are in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter