Rooms, Quest, Magic, For Credits

peasy said:
do you happen to have one more pirate caribbean square room left?

Hi,
Yes I do and I have put you on my list to hold a room for you.
Let me know when you would like to trade.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Hi All,

Thanks for all the great trades that have been completed!
For the pirate rooms I am holding rooms for the following-

WDWFan
WDWLIGHTNINZ
Peasy(Let me know if you want it)
Ahockeyguy-also am holding the 50th collection for you.

We still have have a couple more rooms left. From the front page list I have everything except Bat Magic which is on hold for someone.

Just a note also that tomorrow my son is having surgery so I will be on a short time in morning then that is it until Thursday. So if you send a PM after lunch tomorrow I will not be able to read it until Thursday.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Hey dude do you have any more of the HSM quest? I can do the full 10,000 for both the HSM items. :)

wolfxofxnovember said:
Hey dude do you have any more of the HSM quest? I can do the full 10,000 for both the HSM items. :)

Hi,
Yes We have some of that set left.
When would you like to trade?

Thanks,
Bugdozer

YEAY,...yes! have to get in a few more games of fireworks,...so either tonight or tomorrow evening if that is ok :banana: THANKS!!

Hi,
No problem except if it has to be tomorrow night it will have to wait to Thursday per my note above.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Bugdozer said:
From the front page list I have everything except Bat Magic which is on hold for someone.

May I ask to put an Animator's Desk/Stool and a Pirate Well on hold? (total 6,000 credits?)

Pirate-Emery said:
May I ask to put an Animator's Desk/Stool and a Pirate Well on hold? (total 6,000 credits?)

Hi,
Sure no problem.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Bugdozer said:
Hi,
Ok I will hold these items for you. Let me know when you would like to do trade.
Bugdozer

i will set up my quest machine and then pm u whens im ready ok!

Bugdozer said:
Hi All,

Thanks for all the great trades that have been completed!
For the pirate rooms I am holding rooms for the following-

WDWFan
WDWLIGHTNINZ
Peasy(Let me know if you want it)
Ahockeyguy-also am holding the 50th collection for you.

We still have have a couple more rooms left. From the front page list I have everything except Bat Magic which is on hold for someone.

Just a note also that tomorrow my son is having surgery so I will be on a short time in morning then that is it until Thursday. So if you send a PM after lunch tomorrow I will not be able to read it until Thursday.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

I have 23k at this time. A couple more fireworks games, and I'll be ready to trade. Thank you so much for holding the Bat Magic for me :goodvibes

I won't be able to go on VMK until after 5pm EST tomorrow, so we'll have to meet up sometime Thursday or whenever is good for you.. no rush at all. Take your time.

Pixie Dust to you and your son. :tink:

Michelle

Thanks again for the super smooth trade, my parents(who i gave the other 2 rooms to) and i appriciate it! =)....hope to do more trading with in the future!

Oh wow Bugdozer, you all will be in my prayers. I still need to get in 2 more games of fireworks, so I'll see ya Thursday evening.

Hi,

I am interested into : Complete Gold Collection- Rope, Penny Press, Gate, Chair, Number Generator and Scoreboard- 12,000 credits.

By the way, thanks again for the great trade last time.

Sending out good thoughs to you and your son.

Bugdozer,

First let me say I hope all is well with your son and family!

I am new to Disboards, but Wow! You are probably the friendliest most helpful "Seller" that I've seen. Heh. You're so willing to help others to make their trades, by holding and what not, while they earn the dough. Nice. Very nice to see. :)

Finally, if you still have them, I would be interested in the Animal Kingdom Safari Room and a pair of Wanted Posters. That's 16,000 credits, right?

I don't want to saound nagging, but I posted on page four. my post said, "can you hold a teleport magic and a red penny press for me, I'll get the credits quickly." can you hold them? I'm about halfway there I think, but I can get them quickly. thanks!

nemo :sunny:

Goofy_Bob said:
Bugdozer,

First let me say I hope all is well with your son and family!

I am new to Disboards, but Wow! You are probably the friendliest most helpful "Seller" that I've seen. Heh. You're so willing to help others to make their trades, by holding and what not, while they earn the dough. Nice. Very nice to see. :)

Finally, if you still have them, I would be interested in the Animal Kingdom Safari Room and a pair of Wanted Posters. That's 16,000 credits, right?

Hi,
Awe thanks for the kind words and well wishes.
Yes I have a Animal Kingdom Safari room and a pair of wanted posters. Your amount is correct. I will hold them as I will not be on until tomorrow unless for some reason they send my son home tonight-not likely.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

nemocute said:
I don't want to saound nagging, but I posted on page four. my post said, "can you hold a teleport magic and a red penny press for me, I'll get the credits quickly." can you hold them? I'm about halfway there I think, but I can get them quickly. thanks!

nemo :sunny:

Hi,
Sorry I thought I had responded. You are on my list so I am holding those 2 items for you.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter