• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Roomba Help

I would check out Kohl's if you're a Kohl's shopper/can use Kohl's cash and rewards.

We got my mom one last year for Christmas from Costco. My mom is a bit resistant to technology and is attached to her Oreck. She named her Hazel. Last time I checked on Hazel she was in time out for eating my parents' drapes!

Walmart black friday ad, which is on now there is a one, not sure it is a roomba for 229 right now and if you use ebates you get 4percent cash back.

I am looking for the mop one.

I would check out Kohl's if you're a Kohl's shopper/can use Kohl's cash and rewards.

We got my mom one last year for Christmas from Costco. My mom is a bit resistant to technology and is attached to her Oreck. She named her Hazel. Last time I checked on Hazel she was in time out for eating my parents' drapes!
Roomba is on sale at Costco right in a couple of days - $50 off the regular price. I have this one, and it works well!

805 Roomba
comes with 2 virtual wall barriers
Reg: $379.99
Sale: $329.99
valid Nov 28 - Dec 24

Roomba is on sale at Costco right in a couple of days - $50 off the regular price. I have this one, and it works well!

805 Roomba
comes with 2 virtual wall barriers
Reg: $379.99
Sale: $329.99
valid Nov 28 - Dec 24
That’s actually the one we bought my mom last year from Costco (same promotion I believe). It’s very powerful. Great deal.

Oh nuts. I’ve had my roomba for about 4 years (a 600 series), and I’ve worked her very hard. DH offered to buy me a new one, and that price wants me to say yes! She’s been run every single da6 at least once.

Anyone familiar with bObsweep? Target has it for $189 down from $279 with 5 star reviews (seems a little fishy to me!). And with 15% off tomorrow? Seems too good to be true!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter