room safes

makaylee

Mamie Console
Has anyone on this board had a problem with the safes? I normally just leave my ring and earings on but I heard you do not want to snorlke with diamonds because they attract barracudas or other unwanted fish. Do the rest of you leave them in the safe when you are going to be snorkling? Thanks!

I heard you do not want to snorlke with diamonds because they attract barracudas or other unwanted fish. Do the rest of you leave them in the safe when you are going to be snorkling?

I would, but can't fit many barracuda and other fish in the safe - what with all the shrimp inside hiding from Rae and Andy...

BuckaroosDad:

LOL. You have the quickest wit I've ever seen.

Is it "safe" to take it out?

Anyway..

While I've yet to cruise, I've used the rooms safe's at the Grand Floridian everytime and there super-safe.

They should be very safe. If you want, you can use any card with a magnetic strip. I used my drivers license on our 5/10 trip.

Buckaroos Dad:

I've seen the 1/2 quickest, and you are twice as fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter