Room only discounts for Memorial Day Weekend?

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
I'm planning my trip for next year and am trying to decide on May dates. I'd love to stay at AKL but can only afford it if there's a room discount. When I go on the Disney site no room discounts come up for this coming weekend, but do come up for next week. Does this mean that there typically aren't room discounts due the fact that it's a holiday weekend?

Worst case scenario you can watch Orbitz, Hotwire, etc and use one of their discount codes.

I'm planning my trip for next year and am trying to decide on May dates. I'd love to stay at AKL but can only afford it if there's a room discount. When I go on the Disney site no room discounts come up for this coming weekend, but do come up for next week. Does this mean that there typically aren't room discounts due the fact that it's a holiday weekend?
There was a discount that covered that weekend for 2018 (I don't know about availability, that's another story) but it expired on 5/12/18. The discount was in the range of 10%-20% with the larger discount most likely being applied to vacation villas.

There was a discount that covered that weekend for 2018 (I don't know about availability, that's another story) but it expired on 5/12/18. The discount was in the range of 10%-20% with the larger discount most likely being applied to vacation villas.

That makes sense. I thought I had seen a discount but when I looked again this morning there wasn't one. It must have expired. Thanks!

Worst case scenario you can watch Orbitz, Hotwire, etc and use one of their discount codes.

That's also a good idea, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter