Room # in mde am I checked in?

Lisa0620

Mouseketeer
not sure if we need to stop at the desk to have dining plan activated or can we go straight to room/ food court if they've given us our room number (no text, just in mde)? Tia

There is a 99% chance that you are good to bypass the Front Desk and head to your room or the food court if you have a room number assigned in MDE.

Note: SMS Txt messages are not always sent or may fail to go through.

Dave

I still like to stop at the desk to make sure my magic band is ready and to opt out of housekeeping.

not sure if we need to stop at the desk to have dining plan activated or can we go straight to room/ food court if they've given us our room number (no text, just in mde)? Tia

You're good to go. No need to stop by the Front Desk unless you wanted to opt out of housekeeping if you're staying at a Moderate or Value.

I’ve received specific requests to stop at the front desk first - otherwise you are good to go!

Thanks, everyone, I was good to go and ended up getting an email instead of a text while we were on ME. I did stop in the lobby (POFQ) b/c there was no line and they reaffirmed that we were all set. Thanks again

Thanks, everyone, I was good to go and ended up getting an email instead of a text while we were on ME. I did stop in the lobby (POFQ) b/c there was no line and they reaffirmed that we were all set. Thanks again

Have fun!!

You're good to go. No need to stop by the Front Desk unless you wanted to opt out of housekeeping if you're staying at a Moderate or Value.

Does this mean you can't opt out of housekeeping at a Deluxe? Just curious as we stay at all different levels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter