1)Name
Kimmie
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)
Kimmielee
3)Male or female
Female
4)Age
5)Location
Lake Orion, MI (about 25 miles north of Detroit)
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)
In a relationship with a man I've dated on/off for the last 7 years :love:
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland
WDW - 10+, Disneyland - 0
8)Why are you on the singles thread?
Not on often - but I have made some wonderful friendships along the way over the past 3 years... I wish I had the time I used to have when DISMATES chat was running. Homework SUCKS!!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld
7 - heading toward an 8... can't wait to share a romantic trip to Disney with my guy - doing Chicago first.
10) Include a picture (optional)
NoahandMom-7.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know
I have an amazing disney lovin little boy that is 9... he taught me how to love Disney like a child... :cloud9:

Here's mine:

1)Name: Jim
2)Nicknames used: Disneyfan63, Tiggerpal1963 (Dismates)
3)Male or Female: Male
4)Age: 45
5)Location: southern New Jersey/Philadelphia region
6)Current availability: single and unattached
7)How many times to Disney World or Disneyland: WDW--8; DL--1
8)Why am I on the singles thread? To meet people who love Disney and possibly my princess
9)Scale from 1-10 my love of Disney...where 1 is "Walt Who?" and 10 is "my house could be mistaken for Disney World": 7 3/8
10)Include a picture (optional)
11)Anything else you may think someone may want to know: Can't think of anything right now.

Jim

1)Name - Mike

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - I'm Cheshire Figment on all boards

3)Male or female - Male

4)Age - 68 (Official Dirty Old Man)

5)Location - 20 miles from WDW

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - widowed (check out here for details)

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - Disneyland (10), WDW I've really lost count.

8)Why are you on the singles thread? I like to meet people

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - probably 11

20341profile_146_pic.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - I normally work at Typhoon Lagoon two days a week, but currently at DHS.

1. Mary
2. Mouse- SN corkery719
3. F
4. 43
5. Iowa
6. Married- happily
7.DL @ 20, WDW @ 1 (solo in Jan will be 2)
8. Solo trip
9. 8- however home is still not "disney enough"

1)Name: Nannette (Nan)

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): Nanb

3)Male or female: female

4)Age: 44

5)Location: Las Vegas

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): Single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: DW once last Dec and goning back to AKL this Dec. (loved it). Disneyland 10+

8)Why are you on the singles thread?: Meet new people, encouragement to travel solo. Love hearing the stories...:surfweb:

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 7+, still lots of other travel but love, love Disney. No disney room yet

10) Include a picture (optional): haven't figured out how to do this with just HTTP address yet:confused3 ; see Avatar :)

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know:hmmm, love to travel Disney and all over especially nature/places to explore history, love live theatre and WDW today.

Nanb

1)Name: Tiffany

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): I answer to anything!

3)Male or female: Female

4)Age: 44

5)Location: Erie, PA

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married):
Divorced & Single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: Have never been to Disneyland. About 4 times to Disney World (not enough). Hoping to change that in the future.

8)Why are you on the singles thread?: I stop in now and then to read the threads. I would like to meet friends to hang out with at Disney World. I probably would never do a single trip...half the fun to me is having someone to laugh with and enjoy the parks with. Open to meeting single Disney guys, but that is not my main purpose on here.

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: I rate my love for Disney a 6 because I don't have any Disney "stuff" in my house and I really love the parks more so than all things Disney.

10) Include a picture (optional): Attempted to change avatar, but it failed. Yes, I have a pic but have no idea how to add it on here!

1)Tony
2)Ragnrok23
3)Male
4)30
5) Southeast Ma
6) Separated
7) About 12 times?
8) I started on the singles thread when I was thinking of taking a solo trip
9) I am probably a 7 on the Disney scale

V0000145-1.jpg

)Name - Kristen

2)Nicknames used - Just Kristen lol

3)Male or female - Female

4)Age - 26

5)Location - Chicago, IL

6)Current availability - Single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - Disney World = 50+ and Disneyland = 1x. I have some catching up to do!

8)Why are you on the singles thread? - I've been hanging around the Dis for a while, and I thought i'd check out the singles' thread to see who I may meet and find other people who are into all that is Disney as much as myself!

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - 10 for SURE!

Ok, someone on one of the other threads mentioned..and I agree..sometimes it really hard to follow who is who on these threads..even hard at times to decide if the person is M or F...lol...

Now..here are the rules...

1)This is a roll call thread ONLY...no chit chat back and forth..if you want to contact someone on this thread look for them in another thread or PM them..

2)Provide the following information:

I hope everyone on the singles thread will sign up...its all about getting to know each other better.

NO DRAMA...just fun...

I thought this was going to be about ADULTS and SINGLES who like to tour (or do tour) without KIDS:confused3 Darn!

I thought this was going to be about ADULTS and SINGLES who like to tour (or do tour) without KIDS:confused3 Darn!

I'm reading the rules and it says nothing about no kids and many singles have kids...myself included. Though it does say no chit chat or drama. :)

1)Name- Tracy
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)- Jadedbeauty with a number after it
3)Male or female- F
4)Age- 32
5)Location- Niagara Falls, NY
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)- in a relationship
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland- WDW-8 or so times but I have never been to DL! Someday!
8)Why are you on the singles thread?- I have met some amazing people on these threads. I like talking to, having fun, meeting up with, and vacationing with like-minded Disney-philes!!!!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld- I would say 8 or so? I have Fantasia garden statues out front..LOL
10) Include a picture (optional)- I have never been known to bypass a chance to post a picture :goodvibes
100_2505.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know- I am just here to have fun and make friends, and share my love of Disney!

1)Name:
Ken

2)Nicknames used:
watank

3)Male or Female:
Male

4)Age:
36 (soon to be 37)

5)Location:
Gaithersburg, MD

6)Current availability:
In the middle of a divorce

7)How many times to Disney World or Disneyland:
WDW-3, DL-0.

8)Why am I on the singles thread?
To find other people who love Disney. Found the boards while planning my first solo trip

9)Scale from 1-10 my love of Disney...where 1 is "Walt Who?" and 10 is "my house could be mistaken for Disney World":
7-8

10)Include a picture
P1030490.jpg

11)Anything else you may think someone may want to know:
I drink a lot of coffee (people at work have threatened an intervention :p), also love chocolate. For someone who works in IT, I'm a slooow typer.

1)Name
Kara

3)Male or female
Female!

4)Age

5)Location
Indianapolis

Single

Never ever, going for the first time in May

Just interested in meeting other single parents or singles :) It would be nice to meet up with others when I go as well!

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld
Let's say 7. I am sure it will go up after we visit the world, but I have always loved Disney everything. Rylan's room was all Pooh when he was born and I have always been a sucker for The Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty! My very first date was to see Toy Story LOL

100_0159.jpg

Back when my hair was shorter and lighter

0098.jpg

More recent

Just a working single mom, in school full time. I am applying to the nursing program for the Spring 2010 semester :)

1)Name
John

None of which I am aware :goodvibes

3)Male or female
Male

4)Age
Almost 42

5)Location
Sunny Florida

Single

Many times to WDW, never to Disneyland

To meet fun and interesting people (so far, everyone has been!)

Hmmm... probably around 7 or so... mostly due to the parks!

8dbbb53e.jpg

Favorite park is MK... I have two furry roommates... I have a great fondness for British Television... and I *really* like apples

1)Name - Darcy
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - nurse.darcy and skyyhiflygirl
3)Male or female - female
4)Age - 47
5)Location - Somewhere Over The Rainbow
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - I will take a rain check on this one
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - Disneyworld 5 times - Disneyland way too many times to count.
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - At first cause I was single looking for like minded singles - now because I have real friends here
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - I am probably an 8
045-2-1.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - I jump out of planes, I have a cat that thinks she is a dog, and I am currently singlehandedly attempting to keep the leisure travel industry afloat (translation: I travel for fun a lot)

1)Name - Dawn

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - scooby9932, scooby

3)Male or female - female

4)Age - 39

5)Location - Baton Rouge, LA

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - Divorced, Single - Mom of beautiful DD, 19, who I've successfully converted into a Disney nut! :woohoo:

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - Disneyworld 12 times - Disneyland 20+ times, but not since 1989

8)Why are you on the singles thread? - Have been lurking a bit, trying to get up my nerve for a solo trip. Hope to find other singles who love Disney like I do. None of my friends understand my obsession!:laughing:

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - About an 8, don't have the room, but LOVE the parks and movies

10) Include a picture (optional) - I'm at work right now & unable to post pictures (Websense!), but you can see some in my TR (link in siggie)

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: My DD is my best friend/travel buddy, I love my furbaby, Rufus, I have a huge fondness for verbal banter & puns:rolleyes: , I work fulltime at a "job", but make jewelry on the side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter