Rollaway Bed at Saratoga?

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
Hi all, we are in a 1 bedroom for our upcoming trip, 2 adults, 3 kids. I know the room sleeps 5 but having a rollaway bed in the master would give each kid their own bed. Do you know if Saratoga offers these? If not, any recommendations on where to rent one from? thanks!!

Hi all, we are in a 1 bedroom for our upcoming trip, 2 adults, 3 kids. I know the room sleeps 5 but having a rollaway bed in the master would give each kid their own bed. Do you know if Saratoga offers these? If not, any recommendations on where to rent one from? thanks!!
I don't believe they will put one in. Best thing to do is buy an inexpensive air mattress from Amazon and have it shipped. Disney used to charge around $35 a night for a rollaway, so it's probably cheaper to buy something and just leave it behind if you can't take it back.

We were given an air mattress at SSR in our 2 bedroom when I asked at the front desk, for the same reason you are asking. The only issue was that it kept deflating through the night haha...but we might have just gotten a dud. We only used it one night so it wasn't an issue, but I wanted to just chime in to say they do have them.

We got an actual rollaway cot at BWV, but I assume that is because it is also a hotel and had them on hand for the regular hotel guests.

We were given an air mattress at SSR in our 2 bedroom when I asked at the front desk, for the same reason you are asking. The only issue was that it kept deflating through the night haha...but we might have just gotten a dud. We only used it one night so it wasn't an issue, but I wanted to just chime in to say they do have them.

We got an actual rollaway cot at BWV, but I assume that is because it is also a hotel and had them on hand for the regular hotel guests.
When they give our air mattresses, they are giving air mattresses that were abandoned by prior guests. They aren't Disney purchases, more recycling of trash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter