ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
on to Estoppel!

landry---$120-$25824-200-BLT-Feb-0/16, 0/17, 200/18, 200/19- sent 12/18, passed 12/28

Congrats!!!! We sent ours a day after you...but it was for AKL! Hopefully we find out sooooooon. I just want to be welcomed home alreadyyyyyyyy...hopefully! Lol

Take 3! Hopefully, Disney will let me have this one. Surely they can’t take everyone I try for...

hlhlaw07---$89-$24345-250-SSR-Aug-0/16, 0/17, 250/18, 250/19- sent 12/15
Taken 12/28. Really starting to believe that Disney really doesn’t want me to buy resale. I think I may set a record for most contracts taken.

Taken 12/28. Really starting to believe that Disney really doesn’t want me to buy resale. I think I may set a record for most contracts taken.

Sorry about that. On the bright side, you're more than half way to the record! At least as far as I've seen in my brief tenure here.

Just keep submitting offers.... You'll get one through, you'll see!

That really sucks the big one!! If it’s any consolation, I’ve seen others get contracts taken, but they stuck to their guns and ended up getting some really amazing deals. Hang in there!

So sorry! I can’t imagine the frustration...just keep reminding yourselves of the savings you’ll realize once one goes through!

I'm so sorry to hear this. Hang in there. We saw AKV pass @ $83 pp recently. You will get yours too.

Hang in there. I had 2 taken and 2 where the sellers kept using points after being sent to ROFR. It took 5 tries, and I was incredibly frustrated, but the 5th time was the charm for us! You’ll get one through. FWIW, I got a great deal on my 5th try. BLT for $100pp, and it just happened in June 2017. Keep trying if you have the time/patience.

Hopefully all goes well with this! Fingers crossed!

BackThatCassUp---$87-$19465-200-AKV-Feb-0/16, 0/17, 200/18, 200/19- sent 12/19

And unfortunately today it was taken by Disney. I knew it was too good to be true!!!! Super sad but we’ll just have to keep trying!

And unfortunately today it was taken by Disney. I knew it was too good to be true!!!! Super sad but we’ll just have to keep trying!

yeah.... that was a crazy good deal, esp with all the points for '18 in Feb... There are still lots of deals out there. I would be worried with the price
increases coming if you wait too long to make your next move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter