ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVC Resale Market just relisted a ton of contracts, so if you looking for something take a look at their website. With that said, I wonder why they are relisting so many contracts????
Yes, I just got 8 notifications on their app for contracts up to 220pts. Very strange.

Million dollar question is Will extensions ever be offered like OKW?
I'm curious too. I'd like to think there's a decent chance they offer short extensions at boardwalk (because I'd love to extend me contract). I don't know that they would want beach club and boardwalk rooms out of commission all at once and with stormalong I think Beach Club would resell quickest. Probably wishful thinking though.

I'm curious too. I'd like to think there's a decent chance they offer short extensions at boardwalk (because I'd love to extend me contract). I don't know that they would want beach club and boardwalk rooms out of commission all at once and with stormalong I think Beach Club would resell quickest. Probably wishful thinking though.

Can they offer extensions to blue card members only? That would sting.

Well, apparently Disney does take VGC once in a while.

MinnieInVA---$195-$20189-100-VGC-Feb-0/18, 0/19, 100/20- sent 9/15, taken 9/30

Unbelievable. Rats. And off I go to find another suitable contract.

ETA: I was talking with Jamie at the Timeshare Store, and it sounds like Disney has grabbed a few VGC contracts over the last couple weeks. Interesting...

Last edited:
Ruttangel---$105-$17587-160-AKV-Feb-0/18, 0/19, 290/20, 160/21- sent 9/9, passed 10/1

Whoop!!! First DVC moving closer!!!
Updated from last post as missed off Fidelity $195 admin fee and 130 points from 2019 are banked to 2020, seller is paying the MF on those though

Wow $195 taken @ VGC :oops:
Yeah. The Timeshare Store folks were surprised too. The other VGC contracts Disney took were in the same price range, not sure what's up, since that's a pretty fair price point for a 100 point contract. I'm trying again at $195 with a 125 point contract that still has 2019 UY points left. Fingers crossed!

Yeah. The Timeshare Store folks were surprised too. The other VGC contracts Disney took were in the same price range, not sure what's up, since that's a pretty fair price point for a 100 point contract. I'm trying again at $195 with a 125 point contract that still has 2019 UY points left. Fingers crossed!
Man it was just March of 2017 when the average was around $145. What a world.

Bet another round of direct price increases are coming and they will wait until then to sell these points off.

What time in the day did you all get your ROFR emails confirming pass or fail? Starting to lose hope as I sent on 9/13 and some of these finding out sent at later dates. 🤞

ChandraM---$120-$17955-145-AKV-Feb-0/18, 41/19, 270/20, 145/21- sent 9/16

Probably a little high, but this was under the asking price and I was so tired of stalking websites looking for the perfect contract! Hopefully, the higher price means it will pass :)

Update:

ChandraM---$120-$17955-145-AKV-Feb-0/18, 41/19, 270/20, 145/21- sent 9/16, passed 10/1

I can't believe this is actually happening!! :banana::rotfl2::Pinkbounc:cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter