ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Update! 🥳

eccolabionda---$129-$21370-150-BLT-Oct-0/22, 0/23, 300/24, 150/25- sent 3/1, passed 3/18

Congrats!!

I gotta say though, I don't understand DVC ROFR. Yours got sent 3/1 and passed 3/18. Ours was sent 2/23 and we're still waiting for a $94 SSR.

I am now realizing there's no certain order or first come first serve, etc.

Unless of course Fidelity says they sent on 2/23 and well.......

Unless of course Fidelity says they sent on 2/23 and well.......
BINGO! I have much more confidence that Disney processes ROFR in a mostly FIFO manner than I do that Fidelity get's things right on submitting the ROFR docs to Disney. Every time I have had a delay relative to the time reported on these board's, it's been due to agent error in ROFR submission (either they sat on it longer than they said, or it was bounced back to them for something being incorrect on the docs they submitted).

I saw a 25 point CCV contract listed today (at a ridiculous price). I inquired because CCV should only have 50 point contracts. Was told by the broker that apparently DVC offered 25 point add-ons at CCV for a short period of time. Has anyone heard this before?

I saw a 25 point CCV contract listed today (at a ridiculous price). I inquired because CCV should only have 50 point contracts. Was told by the broker that apparently DVC offered 25 point add-ons at CCV for a short period of time. Has anyone heard this before?
This just came up on another thread as well. My guess is that it has something to do with a Guaranteed Week.

Which thread?

Can’t see how it’s part of a FW? Doesn’t make sense to me.
Trying to find it for you…

Someone commented that back when CCV was selling Guaranteed Weeks they may have allowed a lower point contract as an add on to help the GW buyer make it to a certain number. I recently spoke to my guide about doing this for me at RIV (Guaranteed Week + 25 pt) to get me to 200 pts and he didn’t say no.

Last edited:
Trying to find it for you…

Someone commented that back when CCV was selling Guaranteed Weeks they may have allowed a lower price contract as an add on to help the GW buyer make it to a certain number. I recently spoke to my guide about doing this for me at RIV (Guaranteed Week + 25 pt) to get me to 200 pts and he didn’t say no.

Ahhh so interesting. If you find it, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter