ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what worries me about my BCV contract. I hope they don't start buying back points if someone calls in and wants to add BCV and they see my contract waiting on ROFR and decide they want it lol. The wait is killing me!
I am in the same boat. I have a BCV 210 point contract for $127 pp in ROFR right now too. Biting my nails. I just can’t see buying direct for a 20 year contract at $245 pp

They always act like they’re giving you something extra :) but that’s the way it always works with direct points. Congrats!

This is what worries me about my BCV contract. I hope they don't start buying back points if someone calls in and wants to add BCV and they see my contract waiting on ROFR and decide they want it lol. The wait is killing me!

Is this not the process already? I thought if it was a fair offer (exceptions that underpriced taken and overpriced waived quickly) they say on it to see if there was a direct buyer through them and if there was they took it?

Is this not the process already? I thought if it was a fair offer (exceptions that underpriced taken and overpriced waived quickly) they say on it to see if there was a direct buyer through them and if there was they took it?

Probably, but I don't think they were actively promoting a "special offer" to purchased those sold out resorts or flashing it on their website. Which may draw more direct buyers in with those incentives. (I could be wrong about that)

Last edited:
Good point. I like to work in secret lol

Exactly! I think most resale buyers would stay there, but the timelines right now take a while and the lure to get exactly what you want in the use year you need with some sort of slight incentive off may get some people to buy direct that way. Either way, we are still waiting to pass ROFR! Good luck!

EmilyDisFan---$113-$13030-110-AKV-Feb-0/20, 0/21, 110/22- sent 1/22, passed 2/16

Yay! Finally got an answer! Surprised at this higher price per point that it took as long as it did.
Many Congratulations ! Price point definitely high considering the contract is stripped. But seems like there are going more sequentially timewise

tripgoerNS---$110.5-$13970-120-SSR-Dec-233/20, 120/21, 120/22- sent 2/5

Please update
tripgoerNS---$110.5-$13970-120-SSR-Dec-233/20, 120/21, 120/22- sent 2/3

Fidelity communication is so frustrating. I asked on 2/2 and she said they couldn't send until the title company took my deposit. They took it on 2/5 and confirmed via email. So I email Fidelity today to confirm that my contract went to Disney on 2/5 because i hadn't gotten a confirmation as promised and she said they sent it 2/3. lol. Well at least its been with Disney a few days earlier longer then i thought.

EmilyDisFan---$113-$13030-110-AKV-Feb-0/20, 0/21, 110/22- sent 1/22, passed 2/16

Yay! Finally got an answer! Surprised at this higher price per point that it took as long as it did.
Congratulations! Since we have sister contracts (and I paid $1 more per point) this makes me very hopeful! In hindsight, I might’ve overpaid a little bit, but it doesn’t eat at me. Still saved a ton of money compared to direct and it will be our first if it passes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter