ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
* If this is your first contract, @hlhlaw07, estoppel is going to be a pain in the behind - because you know you are going to get the contract after passing ROFR, so why does estoppel take 30 days (or close to it)? (I know why, we all know why, but this gets asked as a rhetorical question every day that passes.)
It is my first contract, which has made all the taken contracts even more frustrating. But at this point, I'm already 2 months in since my first offer and still in the ROFR phase, so I have come to terms with the fact that resale can move at glacial speeds. Luckily, before I started this whole process, I had already rented points and have a May 2018 reservation in a 2BR at CCV to look forward to. So while I would really like to get through with the resale process, at least I am not under the gun trying to get it done so that I can book a vacation on short notice.

It is my first contract, which has made all the taken contracts even more frustrating. But at this point, I'm already 2 months in since my first offer and still in the ROFR phase, so I have come to terms with the fact that resale can move at glacial speeds. Luckily, before I started this whole process, I had already rented points and have a May 2018 reservation in a 2BR at CCV to look forward to. So while I would really like to get through with the resale process, at least I am not under the gun trying to get it done so that I can book a vacation on short notice.
Ugh. Persistence and perseverance. And then you'll get a great deal and you'll feel like it was worth waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter