ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting on a ROFR since Nov 22. It's getting painful.

So mine from 11/30 is still out there. I emailed last night and was told this morning that Disney requested another from from the seller.

Not that I'm in any large rush because I'm trying to scrape together the funds to pay cash vs. finance and an extra pay check makes all the difference. (And this is my third contract offered on before closing either of my other two because ADDONITIS.....)

Any ideas what this could be? It's Poly at $160 pp, so I really didn't think they'd want to take it. I didn't think it was an international seller. I asked the broker too. But weird.

For the topic of addonitis: this is me, who started out with a ROFRed 25 points at OKW. With this Poly contract, I'll have 160 points across three home resorts. Fingers crossed.

WxKristin---$165-$36038-204-CCV@WL-Aug-408/21, 204/22, 204/23-Seller pays MF21- sent 12/10, passed 1/5

2nd try. Now just to get it closed so we can bank those extra points and book our first trip! :ccat:
I’m waiting on my copper creek and will be submitting a second one today or tomorrow

Yes. If I recall correctly, the site said it was listed for 2 months.
Darn you! =) The last two I've tried to deal on have been old ones and both taken about 24 hours ahead of me. So you were able to have them pay all the fees? May I ask if you had to pay for the 2022 points?

Darn you! =) The last two I've tried to deal on have been old ones and both taken about 24 hours ahead of me. So you were able to have them pay all the fees? May I ask if you had to pay for the 2022 points?

They are paying for 2021 points, I takeover MFs starting in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter