ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Oooh, now I’m hoping we can convince @Galactic Reversal to calculate whether ROFR activity varies dramatically (one way or the other) in the last few weeks of the quarter.

Maybe they blew all their ROFR budget on OKW. 🤣
I have a client who does AI consulting and he said they are pushing any new projects they can into q4 2024, which is their fiscal q1…. so that tells me they are still tight on free cash flow….

pangyal---$245-$26350-100-VGC-Aug-0/22, 0/23, 135/24, 100/25- sent 6/13

I know it's higher than many but we really needed that August UY.

I promise to update the thread very soon! I've been swamped at work.
Welcome to the Grand Californian family!

Please add the following phrases to your daily routine:

1) “Ooooh…. that transient tax…..”
2) “Wow…. that’s a far walk…..”

I kid… I kid…. I know you are buying into both….

Finally, my acct page changed the image on top.!! :)
It used to be BRV, then it was VGC, now its BWV, I assume when my AKV points get loaded it'll change to that as default? Is it last contract bought, or.?
1718740456958.png
*edit* I know this is way off topic, but i didn't want to post a new thread for it & i had to post it somewhere. ;)

It used to be BRV, then it was VGC, now its BWV, I assume when my AKV points get loaded it'll change to that as default? Is it last contract bought, or.?
View attachment 869336
*edit* I know this is way off topic, but i didn't want to post a new thread for it & i had to post it somewhere. ;)
That’s interesting, mine has always been my first contract VGF.

View attachment 869336
There are (barely visible) arrows at the ends of the banner to cycle through your home resorts.

I've never checked my email so many times in my entire life. But happy to share after 23 days...

that1jeff---$95-$20005-175-AUL-Dec-0/22, 0/23, 191/24, 175/25- sent 5/26, passed 6/18

🎉🏝️

But kinda funny... we're still waiting on our other AUL contract (125pt) that was submitted to ROFR 10 days earlier on 5/16. 33 days and counting.

facebook twitter