ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
varns529---$127-$22989-170-BWV-Dec-130/22, 170/23, 170/24- sent 4/10

Second contract bought. Got saved by a hilarious counter offer. I originally searched a max of 160 points (by accident) and submitted an offer. Eventually saw that there was multiple 170 point contracts for sale a couple even cheaper than my offer. Got counter offered $1 more than my offer. Thank you hilarious counter offer. Know we paid more than some offers out there for boardwalk, but really wanted the 130 points from 2022.
I’m sorry. Why was the counter offer hilarious? You accepted it, right?

vancouverislander-- $233 - $37,280-$33296-160-VGC-Oct-103/22, 160/23, 160/24 - sent 04/11

After being constantly told I would never get VGC for lower than 249 by a bunch of brokers over the last couple weeks, I did it!
great price!! make sure to use the string generator so pangyal can include this on the first page, your string is showing 2 different totals right now

mlittig---$160-$10800-60-VGF-Dec-60/22, 60/23, 60/24- sent 4/11

I just entered ROFR today for a Grand Floridian contract :love: It is a 60 point contract that comes will all 60 2022 points that I can use without having to pay the dues on them :cool1: Small contracts are very far and few between with some of them being priced very unrealistically :rolleyes1 So I am super thrilled to get this one and pray that the ROFR monster keeps hibernating pixiedust:
On Saturday, I leave for 3 nights at the Poly Villas followed by 7 nights at the Grand Floridian Villas :D How perfect would it be to hear that I passed ROFR when I am actually staying at the GFV :cloud9:

What a great deal! Sounds like you found a broker that really worked for you.
Just have to be patient. I have purchased three contracts in the last month that were all basically around the same PP cost if factoring in the available points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter