ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed ROFR May 31 and received estoppel and closing documents June 10. I was surprised it was so quick given other timelines I've seen, but maybe it's worthwhile reaching out to your title company?
Wondering if it's a build-up at the title company.

Wondering if it's a build-up at the title company.

I think that's very plausible. If people are getting estoppels within a few days now, then it's in the hands of the title company to create the closing documents and get them sent out. How frustrating for you! I hope it comes through tomorrow like they said.

Sandisw---$152-$20648-125-RIV-Dec-0/19, 0/20, 250/21, 125/22- sent 5/25

Woohoo! I was all ready to add on direct when I checked a resale site as I was dialing and this popped up!

A little higher than I had hoped but cheaper than what I would have spent for the direct points!

I sold BLT because I couldn’t use the points at RIV and with the extra $2500 I made in profit off the sale, it worked out well!

Of course, I still have 675 points that are good everywhere so being restricted does not matter!

Now I can wait another year to add more points once the new VGF is up and running!

This one passed today! No surprise but woohoo! Now to see which one closes first…the one I bought or the one I sold!

Chia1974---$155-$20466-125-BLT-Oct-0/19, 0/20, 85/21, 125/22- sent 5/25

Passed!!! Received the email 5 minutes ago.
:flower1:
This gives me hope that my BLT's will pass at the same ppp. I'm only a week into ROFR on them, but this is good news!!

BTW...Congrats!!!

Ah, that's why you were watching the Fidelity one as well. I would have preferred this slightly smaller contract TBH. Great price on a 55 pointer!
They both popped up at the same time (sister contracts?) and I was surprised they lasted long enough for me to make up my mind. I bid on the 100 pointer too, but not at full price. Didn’t want to put almost twice as much $$ in (this is our 3rd resale since January) but was willing to risk a potential smaller “savings” when VGF2 direct pricing comes out. Now wait and see whether Disney wants the points back.

For those waiting for their estoppel letter, we pass ROFR on June 1 and got the estoppel letter on June 15!! I wasn't even holding out any hope for getting it this week. Now it's the closing documents, recording, points posting waiting game. But we're close to closing on our 230 BCV contract and we can't wait to start planning a trip!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter