ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they batch the ROFRs by realtor or it just depends who at Disney has your contract on their desk... Hmmmmmm...

($45.50-$9100-200-VWL-AUG-0/14, 0/15, 200/16, 200/17- sent March 3
Buyer pays 2016 maintenance and closing costs)
You can cancel this one. avoid JQ Travel and VP Title at all costs!
they list DVC contracts for sale that they dont even have sellers for. They give you a contract to sign with no DVC contract number and no sellers name listed, then say its for "privacy" reasons!
Im not sure what their game is but i've found multiple complaints from other timeshare buyers. I finally got a refund of my deposit from AMEX.
Bummer, I'm sorry. On the plus side, no way would it have gotten through ROFR anyway ;). I'm glad you were able to get your money back, and you still got a sweet SSR contract :)!

Kelly_3700---$79-$10080-120-SSR-JUN-0/15, 120/16, 120/17- sent 3/29

First time buyer, but after seeing several posts(here and other sites) don't know if I should be too hopeful or not!
Good luck :teeth:!!! Hope is always a good thing!

Good luck! I'm thinking we should have offered lower! $87 seemed pretty low compared to what I was seeing! Wish I had seen this thread before!!
I think anywhere between $78 and $89 is the going rate for SSR right now. If it was the right contract for you, an extra $500 or so is worth that :)

Pangyal - Would it be of interest to include whether or not the contract includes financing? If so - % financed, terms & interest rate? Wondering if financing plays a part in the ROFR decision (see my earlier post). Hmmmmmm... :scratchin
While I LOVE data collection (natch) I know that the effect that financing of any kind has on the decision process is almost nil...so I think that would probably not be a very helpful data point to add. I'm always open to suggestions, of course :flower:!

gr8tdame---$90-$12,543.50-125-AKV-AUG 40/14, 125/15, 125/16- sent 3/24- passed Apr20

Yahoooo.........my AKV contract passed ..just got the news. I am going to be a DVC member.
YEAHHHHHHH!!! I am SO glad this one passed for you :teeth::teeth::teeth:!

While I LOVE data collection (natch) I know that the effect that financing of any kind has on the decision process is almost nil...so I think that would probably not be a very helpful data point to add. I'm always open to suggestions, of course :flower:!
Thank you!! :-)

We PASSED, WE PASSED WE PASSED !! :thanks: Just heard from our broker. I can't believe we passed with all of 2015 points and the seller paying all closing costs and all dues. :flower1::worship:

r5moores---$78-$18379-210-OKW-AUG-210/15, 210/16, 210/17- sent 3/24
SWEET contract!!! CONGRATULATIONS :teeth::teeth::teeth:!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

facebook twitter