**ROFR Thread 2015 July-December** Please read 1st post for instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobbW apologies for mucking up your fantastic table, but I realised my contract didn't go to ROFR until 19th August. I was a bit premature in my excitement when I posted on here!

Now getting very nervous, hearing how many OKW's are being taken...

RobbW apologies for mucking up your fantastic table, but I realised my contract didn't go to ROFR until 19th August. I was a bit premature in my excitement when I posted on here!

Now getting very nervous, hearing how many OKW's are being taken...

No worries, mate! Easily corrected. Thanks.

3 dd love princesses $118-$19,439-160 BLT-Feb-102/'14, 160/'15, 160/'16 sent 8/17- passed rofr 9/11
'15 MF seller pays buyer pays closing. So glad we passed this time. Now the wait for estoppel and closing but at least we know it's ours now :-)

Should be hearing back regarding ours in the next week or so.. I had tried to push it to the back of my mind! Now I'm nervous. Hoping for the best but I wouldn't be surprised if it's bad news.

Should be hearing back regarding ours in the next week or so.. I had tried to push it to the back of my mind! Now I'm nervous. Hoping for the best but I wouldn't be surprised if it's bad news.
Fingers crossed for you :)! I know exactly how you feel. I'm hoping to hear early, like on my birthday next Friday lol...but because we have a guaranteed week in rofr right now and those are so hard to find, I am going to be gutted if it doesn't pass.

3 dd love princesses $118-$19,439-160 BLT-Feb-102/'14, 160/'15, 160/'16 sent 8/17- passed rofr 9/11
'15 MF seller pays buyer pays closing. So glad we passed this time. Now the wait for estoppel and closing but at least we know it's ours now :-)

Woo hoo! Congrats! Glad you made it through this time.

Raenstoirm- $118- $2875- 25-bwv- 25/2016- 25/2017-sent 8/13- passed 9/8

Congrats to you, too! For the sake of data purity, would you mind if I ask your UY? Thanks!

Fingers crossed for you :)! I know exactly how you feel. I'm hoping to hear early, like on my birthday next Friday lol...but because we have a guaranteed week in rofr right now and those are so hard to find, I am going to be gutted if it doesn't pass.

Thanks!! Fingers crossed for you as well. Would be a great bday present!

Just signed our first contracts! We have to start small, but excited just the same!! We have been AP holders for years and go many, many times. Finallly decided to take the plunge into DVC! Everything was mailed off and deposit check, so now waiting to pass ROFR, submitted on Sept 14.

$52-$2600-50-VB-Feb-0/15, 0/16, 50/17 I am paying closing costs and the seller is paying the 2016 maintenance fees.

Last edited:
Just signed our first contracts! We have to start small, but excited just the same!! We have been AP holders for years and go many, many times. Finallly decided to take the plunge into DVC! Everything was mailed off and deposit check, so now waiting to pass ROFR.

$52-$2600-50-VB-Feb-0/15, 0/16, 50/17 I am paying closing costs and the seller is paying the 2016 maintenance fees.
Sounds like a perfect choice for you- good luck :)!

My latest purchase was a BW contract for 60 points at $90/point, purchaser pays CC and 2016 MF.

The offer was made and accepted on May 28, 2015. ROFR was submitted on May 30th and passed on August 14th.

This will be my 3rd contract, but new home resort.

$90-$5400-60-BW-Aug-14/'15, 60/'16, 60/'17-sent 5/28-accepted 8/14

My latest purchase was a BW contract for 60 points at $90/point, purchaser pays CC and 2016 MF.

The offer was made and accepted on May 28, 2015. ROFR was submitted on May 30th and passed on August 14th.

This will be my 3rd contract, but new home resort.

$90-$5400-60-BW-Aug-14/'15, 60/'16, 60/'17-sent 5/28-accepted 8/14
Congratulations!!!

May I ask why the rofr process was so long for you? That's definitely an odd one...

Congratulations!!!

May I ask why the rofr process was so long for you? That's definitely an odd one...

I wish I knew the answer to that question. But with such a long delay, it certainly made me wonder if DVC has conspired to take longer in processing ROFR, in order to discourage resale. #thingsthatmakeyougohmmm.....

Kniquy- $83-$9960-120-AKV-Feb 0/'15, 0/'16, 120'17- seller paying 2015 and 2016 MF. sent 9/10
we might have paid a little more than we should have but it was the perfect amount of points and use year for us.

ILoveMyKellen.......$95-$16,150-170-BWV-Sept-77/'15, 170/'16, 170/'17, buyer paying closing costs and 2016 MF-sent 9/3

I hope I did that correctly! I am so excited, I hope this passes ROFR!!!!!

mrsmickeywaffles - $138-$9660-70 VGF-0/'15,8/'16,70/'17

It took a few extra days! We passed ROFR!!! I am so excited can't wait to go to Disney!

I'm hoping for today as well but I think it will be Friday. I'm hoping for an email because my broker said he would call me if the contract doesn't pass. Expecting the worst but hoping for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter