Rockin Roller Coaster Jonas Brothers???

I think it should become the Ozzy Osbourne Rockn'Roller Coaster. That way they could confuse the ever livin' crap out of guests between that and Osbourne Family lights

Red Hot Chili Peppers!!!!

They have the sound, they have the songs (Love Roller-Coaster!) etc etc etc ;)

That would Rock!

I know someone's, friends, mother's, brother's girlfriend's, uncle's, sister who works there that said:lmao:... I don't get why people would think a CM who works in a park would know anything like that. If Disney were to change it would they really go around telling CM's? Doubtful.:thumbsup2 Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.

So how much are we to believe you :rotfl2:

How about the following:

The Grateful Dead Puffn' & Smokin' Coaster: They could pump 2nd hand smoke into the HVAC system for a truly psychadelic experience.

The Micheal Jackson This Is It Coaster: They could have large images of Michaels face transforming from young boy to freak adult. At the end they could spray chlorofill in your face as the final act, thus making it really IT for the riders.

The Kurt Cobain Smells Like Teen Spirit Coaster: They could, nah, never mind....it would be too messy...

The Prince "Formerly Known as the Rock n Roller Coaster" Coaster: Lets just say purpleness and rain abounds.

The Madonna Like A Virgin Coaster: Uh, can't say that here.

The Elton John Crock A Dile Rock n Roller Coaster: You get to wear huge gawdy sunglasses while riding through a larger than life wardrobe that would make Liberace and Elvis jealous.

The Beatles Yoko Ono Roller Coaster: You get to travel through all the greatest Beatles hits and at the very end, you are horrified to see that you will be crashing through a 20' diameter face of Yoko laughing...oh wait a minute, i think we all lived that in real life.

The Who's Back In The USSR Roller Coaster: Cause that's where were all headed...

The Iron Butterfly Inagoddadavita Rock n Roller Coaster: Just because it rolls off the tongue.

The Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven Coaster: Because it gets you there a little bit faster.

The AC/DC Highway to Hell Roller Coaster: Again, Because it gets you there a little bit faster.

Hmmmmm... my vote would be for KISS..... Gene Simmons rocks :cool1:!!!

Except Gene Simmons wouldn't allow it to be called the Kiss Rock n Roller Coaster...He would insist it would have to be called teh Gene Simmons Rock n Roller Coaster:lmao:

Just imagine the setting...the coaster carts are a microphones traveling along the track, a super long tongue:rotfl2:

Actually, KISS would be a great alternative.

I'm glad this is just a rumor. I just can't imagine this. Jonas Brothers have a very limited appeal. The only people that I know who are fans are elementary age and tween girls. The whole Walt idea for a theme park was a place where families could have fun together. I'm guessing lots of parents, boys, and teenage girls would cringe if this ride featured Jonas Brother songs. This certainly could shorten wait times. I know my 14 year old son and I would both bypass this ride if this were the case, and we really enjoy the ride as it is today.

If the Jonas Brothers get multitudes of gold and platinum records, Grammy Awards, get inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and leave a legacy of successful mainstream concertizing over the next 30 or 40 years, they certainly should be considered for their name on a Walt Disney World ride ... in 30 or 40 years. :rockband:

How about the following:

The Iron Butterfly Inagoddadavita Rock n Roller Coaster: Just because it rolls off the tongue.

It would have to be the 19:00 minute Live version for the full effect. :hippie:

I'm sure I heard it from a bus driver that they were converting it into an 80's hair band attraction.

I vote for Spinal Tap. The preshow would be a riot.:lmao:

Actually I love the bad boys for Boston and hope the ride remains the same.

If the Jonas Bros. are put into the RnR, as much as I like the ride I would have to pass on it.

It would have to be the 19:00 minute Live version for the full effect. :hippie:

I'm sure I heard it from a bus driver that they were converting it into an 80's hair band attraction.

Not to split hairs, but it's 17:01 on the CD... :hippie: ...so they could go with that version to save about a million bucks on the 4000 feet of track it goes in two minutes.

I heard that it was going to be Hannah Montana with Jonas Brothers. But I hope that it doesn't happen at all.

I haven't read the whole thread, which is unusual for me before posting but I just had to respond. I seriously think that this was a rumor started on April Fool's Day that has hung around, but that has no foundation in reality.

I don't know about Aerosmith's contract, and I suppose it's possible that WDW might replace them with another band at some point, but I simply cannot believe they'd replace them with the Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, or any other current star. Aerosmith is a classic band that has been around for decades and has withstood the test of time. WDW won't rebrand a major ride for a momentary star, even if it's one of their own, since nearly everything WDW does is meant to withstand the test of time.

Count me as one who is not worried about this rumor at all!

I heard that it was going to be Hannah Montana with Jonas Brothers. But I hope that it doesn't happen at all.

Also, technically hasn't Hannah Montana ended her run as a Disney pop star? My understanding is that Miley Cyrus is no longer touring as Hannah Montana, and the show has ended/is ending soon, so I doubt she'd be their featured star, even if this catastrophe does occur.

My knowledge of the Jonas Brothers is limited to knowing that they exist and are very popular with the tween girl population--not exactly the target demographic of the RNRR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter