RnR and Aerosmith?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive heard maybe a year ago that a rumor floating around that Monsters INC would move in after Aerosmith. The scene with the doors going through the door storage facility would be the theme. But again just a rumor.
I don’t really see this happening - it seems unlikely that they would change the track, and Monsters Inc would appeal as a family coaster. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to get an awesome version of the doors scene from that movie - but not with loops and that intense takeoff. Thinking more along the lines of Seven Dwarves so the kids can enjoy it too.

Definitely time for a re-theme. It’s a great thrill ride, but Aerosmith is really lame. Love the idea of the Monsters Inc. doors

I hope this does happen! I do feel though that if they were to be out, this could potentially be a very easy fix. Of course I'm sure it's a lot more complicated than I'm about to list, but wouldn't it essentially be changing the name, making a new video, changing the music and some of the on-ride signage. I doubt that copyright would call for the ENTIRE ride to be changed. Give Goofy a guitar for all I care, I LOVE that ride!

I saw someone mention A Goofy Movie once as an overlay, and I’ve clung to that since. Use Powerline and make it themed like that. I would love that. Does it fit Hollywood Studios? Probably not. Is it likely to happen? Definitely not.

Since there is no current rumor regarding this and it seems all speculation and wishful armchair imagineering I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter